Be the first to like this
What does it mean to activate a Data Governance policy? Can an inactive policy be effective? Data Governance policies can address different things depending on the organization. Some policies are very general and introduce the awareness of formal Data Governance to the organization. Other policies address specific needs like Data Quality, data documentation, and data protection.
Join Bob Seiner and a special guest for this RWDG webinar where they will tackle of the subject of how to develop and deploy an active Data Governance policy. Bob and his guest will provide specific examples of policy components and examples of how organizations use policies to govern their data.
In this webinar, Bob and his guest will discuss:
- When a Data Governance policy is necessary (and when it isn’t)
- The difference between an active and inactive policy
- Tips for activating a Data Governance policy
- Using the policy to drive Data Governance
- Getting people to follow a Data Governance policy