Data quality requires sustained discipline around the management of data definition and production. Data Governance is a large part of that discipline. The relationship between how well data is governed and the quality of the data is obvious. You cannot have high quality data without active Data Governance.
This month’s Real-World Data Governance webinar with Bob Seiner addresses how to improve data quality through the application of Data Governance practices. Quality starts with a plan and requires formal execution and enforcement of authority over the data. Attend this webinar and take away a plan to achieve data quality through Data Governance.
In this webinar, Bob will discuss:
• How Data Governance leads to data quality
• Core principles of Data Governance and data quality success
• Quality metrics based on governance practices
• Relationship between quality and governance roles
• Steps to achieve quality through governance