Successfully reported this slideshow.
NEW VINTAGE classified
NEW VINTAGE although it is new to the magazine
industry it is already making its mark, it is one of the
fastest growing Indie variation magazines on the
market. Every week the magazine is renowned for
producing exciting content on the ever-growing world
of indie-folk music. Along with this the web site also
has high aspirations and should be as big as its
Average age: 20
Target Market: Males and Females Aged 17 to 25
• NEW VINTAGE readers are entertainment aficionados, 65% feel
that music, particularly the NEW VINTAGE genre is important to
• 78% of the reader like to listen to new bands.
• 33% of the readers like to listen to studio version of there
• 24% are considering buying a musical instrument.
• 45% are taking a musical qualification.
•New Vintage Readers are Technology fiends!
•98% of readers own a computer.
•96% regularly buy items off the internet.
•87% love social networking and use sites like Skype.
• 55% like to keep up with the latest technologies.
• 40% work full time.
•15% are full time students.
•45% work part time.
• More than half of the adult audience say you get a better
atmosphere than live concert.
• 45% of the readers say they went to a concert after listening
to the artists album.
•77% of NEW VINTAGE readers agree that one of the main
reasons they went to a gig was because of the location.
•83% of readers said they went to a gig because they had a
positive past experience.