Create a content flow to keep things organized and ensure you are using all tops of formats.
Richmond HUG Meet-Up 12/2/2015: Enhancing Social Media Publishing
Enhancing Social Media Publishing
RICHMOND HUBSPOT USER GROUP
• Welcome! Thanks for coming!
• Our next HUG will be March 2nd at Whittington Consulting from 4:30-6:30
• Feel free to live tweet about this meet-up using the hashtag #RVAHUG (and
follow us at @HUGRichmond!)
• Have you seen our new and improved website?
– It’s http://richmond.hubspotusergroups.com
• Write down your social media
publishing goals so you are held
more accountable for them
• Share your goals with the rest of
• Align your goals with the rest of
Social media goals should be aligned with
larger company goals.
Grow customer base by attaining more qualified leads
“Ways to Cure a
Content for Each Stage of the Buyer’s
• Awareness: Infographic on 5 Reasons You Get Headaches
Throughout the Day.
• Consideration: eBook on How Hydrating Yourself
Consistently Prevents Headaches.
• Decision: White paper on The Reasons why Sally’s Super
Water Hydrates you Better Than Other Water.
Timing is Based on Your Audience
• Don’t forget that every business
is different and the timing of
your posts is based on your
• Don’t be afraid to test different
times of day to see what works
Repurpose Content with Different Messaging
• Awareness: “Wonder why you get headaches in the
afternoon? Find out more here: (link to blog post)”
• Consideration: “Dehydration is an overlooked but
common reason for headaches. Learn the benefits of
drinking more water: (link to blog post).”
• Decision: “Find out why Sally’s Super Water hydrates the
body more effectively than any other water on the market:
(link to Landing Page with eBook)”
Tips for Executing Your Plan
• Research hashtags using websites like Hashtagify.me to make
sure you’re reaching as many people as possible
• Connect the LinkedIn accounts of your sales team to HubSpot to
share content through their channel
• Schedule through HubSpot (or another social scheduling tool)
to help optimize the times of publishing and make sure to fill in
any holes in your schedule
• Attach campaign names to your content so you can measure
which topics are performing best on social media
• When you have new content to publish, schedule 3-4 posts per
channel using different variations of phrasing (i.e. post title,
quote from the post, a question that the post answers)