An introduction to the new technologies changing the way plastics are produced.
These new technologies will lead to lower production costs and greater material efficiency, specifically in respect to color, dosing and quality control.
1. A Revolutionary Approach to Plastic Coloring www.liad.co.ilWeighing and Control Systems Ltd.
2. SpectroSave™ MultiSave™ColorSave-Micro™ LIAD Weighing and Control Systems Ltd. proudly introduces our newest plastics technologies: www.liad.co.ilWeighing and Control Systems Ltd. Centralized Weighing & Blending System BlendSave™ Automated & Simultaneous Multi-Channel Weighing System Multi-Probe Differential Spectrometer Small Dose Gravimetric Feeder
3. ColorSave-Micro™ The World’s First Small Dose Gravimetric Feeder Consistent Small Dose Accuracy ColorSave-Micro obtains dosing resolution of a single pellet by replacing the screw feeder with a vibrating channel. Easy cleaning between jobs Easy calibration Connects to Venturi loader www.liad.co.ilWeighing and Control Systems Ltd. The Biggest Breakthrough in Additive Dispensing Since the Gravimetric Feeder! ColorSave-Micro handles most additives, including pellets, regrinds, powders and granules.
4. ColorSave-Micro™ Small Dose Gravimetric Feeder www.liad.co.ilWeighing and Control Systems Ltd. Reduce product rejects and excessive consumption of masterbatch additives. ColorSave 1000® is the original single-component masterbatch/additive gravimetric feeder
5. SpectroSave™ Multi-Probe Differential Spectrometer The World’s First Multi-Probe Differential Spectrometer www.liad.co.ilWeighing and Control Systems Ltd. Digital setting of pass/fail criteria Compare new product to reference or database Direct measurement of opaque solids, powders, granules and pellets Insensitive to surface height, angle and texture No need for frequent calibrations SpectroSaveis a patented compact differential spectrometer that can be placed at the molding machine or extruder, making possible a range of real-time QA applications. Reference Part In-line color measure
6. SpectroSave™ Multi-Probe Differential Spectrometer www.liad.co.ilWeighing and Control Systems Ltd. Color L.a.b. coordinates Shade difference to the reference part Transmission color Haze Gloss Multiple Probes – Do More With a Single System
7. ColorSave-Spectro™ Single Component Feeder Controlled by SpectroSave Automatic & Real-Time Adjustment of Feeder Rate Connects to robot for full automation Suited to any injection molding, extrusion or blow molding machine Color difference measurement accuracy: ΔE < 0.1 www.liad.co.ilWeighing and Control Systems Ltd. Single or Multipoint Measurement Sensor on Robot Arm LIAD Technology Working Together – For You