Warehouses in the business world
Warehouses are commercial buildings for
storage of goods.
They usually are large plain buildings, located in
the industrial zones, or near to airports,
harbours, etc of the cities.
Used by Manufacturers, Importers, Exporters,
Wholesalers, Transport Businesses, etc.
Warehouses had an important
role through the Industrial
Modern commercial trends and
the internet-based stores,
induced the use of traditional
• Offshore Outsourcing
• Supply Chains
• Warehouse-style Retail Stores
• Vendor Managed Inventories
• Distribution Points
• Cross Docking
• Reverse Logistics
Prefabricated Warehouse Construction meets
today’s demands and needs.
Modern needs require fast and low-cost
construction, without affecting the quality
Constructed with steel frame offers many
advantages over traditional reinforced
concrete, which in short are:
•Firm and durable
•Energy-saving and easy to install
Prefabricated Warehouse Advantages
• Prefabricated warehouse take just days to install so labor and build
costs are small.
• Warehouse does not require ground-works on level hard standing.
• Prefab frame used for prefabricated buildings eliminates any
architectural design fees.
• Long lifespan means they can be used instead of a traditional
• Warehouse buildings can be easily extended, modiﬁed or relocated.
• Fast building times enable businesses to respond quickly to growth
DRM Prefabricated Warehouse Description
Steel structure project is the third generation construction. It adopts H
type steel, C type steel and Z type steel to combine or build framework.
Roof and wall are color compressing corrugated steel or color steel
Steel structure has basically substituted traditional reinforced concrete
in developed countries.
It has many excellent characteristics like light weight, big span, fewer
materials, low cost, saving basic, short building cycle, beautiful
It is widely applied to workshop, storage, ofﬁce block, car park and
family house, etc.
Warehouse Construction Point
• The wall’s height and width
• The position, quantity and size
of the doors and windows,
selected materials and colors
• Construction accessory’s
scale, such as roof, wall, etc.
• House speciﬁcation and scale,
such as construction entrance,
ofﬁce, attended district
Workshops also appeared with the industrial
They are buildings or rooms that provide the
tools or machinery for the manufacture or repair
of manufactured goods.
In some industries they are the only place of
Prefabricated workshop building offers all the
beneﬁts of a Sectional Steel building, but to a
higher speciﬁcation, it is factory-clad in box
proﬁle sheeting in a range of colors and different
insulated version of this building.
The building is manufactured in a modular form,
so that it can be quickly and easily erected and
the size of the workshop is pre-made according
to customer needs.
An extraordinary level of craftsmanship and
technology goes into the making of each
workshop unit, ensuring a safe, comfortable
area that will help increase the overall efﬁciency
of your workshop.
Prefabricated Workshop Beneﬁts
• In construction, efﬁcient use of architectural
• Anti-earthquake – soft and light structure
reduce inﬂuence of earthquake
• Anti-wind – strong structure
• Light self-weight – lighter than traditional
reinforced concrete structure
• Can build up to 6 ﬂoors high
• Bigger span for better design
• Extended choice of external decorative
DRM Prefabricated Workshop Advantages
• Wide application: the steel factory building can
be used as workshop, warehouse, ofﬁce
building, gymnasium, etc.
• Short construction period: since all
components are manufactured in factory, we
just do a simple installation in site, which has
greatly lessened the construction time.
• Durable & easy maintenance: The careful and
precise design makes factory building can stand
up to harsh climate; with a life span of more
than 25 years under normal maintenance.
• Reasonable cost: with a light self weight and
short construction time, steel factory building
has much lower cost than concrete ones.
DRM Prefabricated Workshop
Main frame: Hot-dip galvanized or painted
steel ,"H" steel, "C" and "Z " cold-formed thin-
walled section steel
Roof: 50mm-150mm EPS, PU, Rockwool
sandwich panel/color steel roof sheet/glazed
Wall: 50mm-150mm EPS, PU, Rockwool
Door: Sandwich panel door, security door or
electric roller shutter door
Window: PVC sliding, aluminum alloy or shutter
Discover the possibilities...
visit us today