What You Need To Know About
If you do what you’ve always done,
you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.
Social Media Marketing
• 8 out of 10 Small Businesses use social media for their
business to drive growth.
• There are 10 million accounts on Periscope (8/12/2015).
• 70% of business-to-consumers marketers have acquired
customers through Facebook.
• 67% of Twitter users are far more likely to buy from the
brands they follow on Twitter.
• 46% of web users look towards social media when making
Steps To Integrate Social Media
1. Audit your current social channels.
2. Devise a tactically-agnostic social
3. Fine tune the channels that have not
4. Always have a consistent look.
5. Create clear, consistent content that
can easily be adapted or repurposed
to suit different media or channels.
6. Fine tune the channels that have not
7. Ensure that your brand’s messaging
is fully integrated.
8. Connect and engage with your digital
9. Share interesting and visual content.
10.Don't forget to measure your results.
What You Could Be Missing
If you do not have a comprehensive strategy, you are losing out.
In today’s Internet-fueled world, customers expect businesses to be where they
hang out – and that happens to now be on social media networks.
Small businesses can consistently deliver value to their customers through
‘positively memorable experiences’ which can be accomplished online.
Time spent on social media that helps businesses connect in meaningful ways
with consumers is not time wasted and will enhance those experiences.
Providing useful and interesting information keeps your business in front of those
customers when they are making buying decisions.
Live video streaming mobile app that allows
broadcasters to “scope” live events and users to
view from around the world!
New social platform giving business professionals
the opportunity to showcase their products,
services, employees, customers …
Opportunity to engage and connect in real
Download the app
Suggest connecting to Twitter account
Scopes disappear from Periscope but ...
Save your scopes to your camera roll
Repurpose the scope by sharing on social
platforms (YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn …)
Your scope will live on Periscope for 24 hours
unless you delete.
Don’t worry if you do not have many live viewers.
Replays can get a lot of traffic.
View your scope before the end of 24 hours to
connect with those that have watched your scope
(click on profiles and consider following)
• www.tagboard.com Search Periscope
• You can not give hearts or comment when
watching from the Web
Watch a Scope in the Periscope App
Click on a scope you want
Comment on the broadcast
(notice what color your
profile displays) by typing
in the “say something” box
Tap the screen to share
hearts when you like the
content (color of hearts
correspond with color of
What to Scope
Meet the team
What to Scope
Once scope is
save to your
to YouTube as a
video. Share on
all your social
Ready, Set, Scope!
Focus the camera on object. This is the thumbnail
• Give broadcast a title
Location sharing on/off
Everyone can chat on/off
Share to Twitter
• Katch.me saves Periscope videos and provides a
link for you to share!
Deb Evans, President