Be the first to like this
Top 5 Effective Communication ways via CrowdInvest
1) Learn to Listen : Use the techniques of clarification and reflection to confirm what the other person has said and avoid any confusion.
2) Use Humour : Don’t be afraid to be funny or clever, but do ensure your humour is appropriate to the situation. Use your sense of humour to break the ice, to lower barriers and gain the affection of others.
3) Mind the say-do gap : Rule of thumb: it’s better to say nothing or delay your communication until you’re certain that your actions will ring true.
4) Make the complex simple : Distill complex thoughts into simple, memorable terms that colleagues and customers can grasp and act upon. If you’re having trouble distilling something to its essence, it may be that you don’t understand it.
5) Empathise : Try to see things from the point-of-view of others, not to be judgemental or biased by preconceived ideas or beliefs - instead view situations and responses from the other person’s perspective.