This is my slide deck when I presented in April 2015 at Agile RTP
When you are a Product Owner, you are balancing multiple areas as you go. Is your
biggest issue to deal with the product that is being delivered? Does your team have the right information to make progress? Is your customer on board with your methods and plans? What does IT/HR have to do with this?
It’s hard to know how you are doing or if you are making progress in the right ways. In this talk, Cory will show how he evaluates his current situation, determines what are some of the areas that need improving, and how to identify which areas are going really well.
A bit about...
• Product Owner for 4 separate products at an Investment
– Chief Product Owner for 1 product with 8 teams over 2 years that
won 3 awards
• Scrum Master / Coach when needed
• Testing background for 12 years
How to measure success...
• Identify positive or negative items
• These are looked at regularly
• Always looking to improve or show progress
Decides what to build and when to build it
Sets goals for the product
Focus on value
Collaborate with the team
From Bob Galen
4 Quadrants of Product Ownership