Be the first to like this
Do you have the background necessary to take full advantage of Tungsten Replicator in your environments? Tungsten offers enterprise-quality replication features in an open source package hosted on Google Code. This virtual course teaches you how to set up innovative topologies that solve complex replication problems. We start with single MySQL servers running MySQL replication and show a simple path migration path to Tungsten.
- Checking host and MySQL prerequisites
- Downloading code from http://code.google.com/p/tungsten-replicator/
- Installation using the tungsten-installer utility
- Transaction filtering using standard filters as well as customized filters you write yourself
- Enabling and managing parallel replication
- Configuring multi-master and fan-in using multiple replication services
- Backup and restore integration
- Troubleshooting replication problems
- Logging bugs and participating in the Tungsten Replicator community
Replication is a powerful technology that takes knowledge and planning to use effectively. We give you the background that makes replication easier to set up, and allows you to take full advantage of the Tungsten Replicator benefits. Learn how to configure and use it more effectively for your projects in the cloud as well as on-premises hardware.