Coaching Agile Teams Workshop
by Lyssa Adkins
Building great teams. Delivering great software. Coaching Agile Teams is a training experience that covers both the being and the doing of
agile coaching. The material is taught in two 2-day course. At the end of course, you will be
capable of applying many new tools and techniques, as well as your own mindset changes, to
coach agile teams to high performance.
gi le i ng! !
+ Topics Covered + Why Choose Coaching by Lyssa Adkins?
* What is Agile Coaching? :: Why is it Important? Lyssa is a certi ed ScrumTrainer and an Agile Coach. She came
* The Being and the Doing of Agile Coaching to Agile as a project leader with over fteen years’ project
* Interlocking Roles: Agile Coach, Product Owner, Agile Manager management expertise.
* When to Coach the Team, When to Coach Individuals
* Skills for Coaching Teams, Team Members, Product Owners, Lyssa’s Agile experience, along with my professional coaching
Managers, Stakeholders and training abilities, gave her the perspective needed to guide
* Coaching People Through Key Changes in their Role Transitions teams and Agile leaders to harness Agile as the competitive
* Setting the Environment for High Performance Teams advantage weapon it was meant to be. As a former large-scale
* Detecting and Solving Problems program manager and director of Project Management O ces,
* Starting up Great Teams :: Repairing Existing Teams Lyssa have lived it herself. This makes her uniquely able to help
* Agile Coach Failure, Recovery and Success Modes others translate their existing world to the Agile world.
+ Who Should Attend? + Upcoming Course:
Coaching Agile Teams courses are meant for ScrumMasters, December 8-9 th , 2010 Santa Ana, CA
agilecoaches and project managers in transition – people who are Lyssa Adkins, author of Coaching Agile Teams
ready to take the next step beyond practices and principles and move
into activating teams to achieve the full promise of agile.
For additional information, contact us: E: firstname.lastname@example.org | T: 949.232.8900 | http://agile.conscires.com