• Influenced by tradition and also by modern
• Starts with the human figure and adds to or
distorts it in some way.
• Can be inspired or influenced by performance
Evolution of the human form.
Uses body as the center of pieces.
3d printing. Loss of identity in digital age.
Action of the body Fontana’s Slashed canvases
and Pollock's dripping and performance art.
What was leftover after an action.
Barry X Ball
• 3d scanned takes classic sculptures and improves
on them. Uses another artists end point as a
starting point, understand artist’s vision and
attempting to do it better.
• Full 3d dimensional sculpture.
• Hand chooses his models and then chooses to
have little to no contact with them until the piece
• Has a focus on portraits and double portraits.
• Influenced by the baroque and renaissance art.
• Focuses heavily on color, performance,
costume, and sound.
• Influenced by West African ritual
• Ceremony, identity, and dreams in civic life.
• Rodney King, larger than life. Discarded and