How can you ensure integration of
Pathways as an Area and Division?
Encourage Pathways Integration
1. Suggest Targets for Clubs
50% of club members enrolled in a Path by October
60% of club members enrolled, complete Ice Breaker
by December 2018
75% of club members enrolled, complete Level One by
2. Contact members of D73 Team Pathways
Contact: D73 Team Pathways
Training and Leadership Team
Online Education Team
Past Ambassadors & Guides
Area and Division Directors
Base Camp Managers
compiling, selecting and improving
shared support resources
presenting educational sessions at
various District events
visits to Club meetings
promoting Case Studies & Testimonials
virtual assistance to groups or individuals
answering questions and solving
problems to individuals via email or
Region 12 Base Camp Managers Group
51 Ways to Integrate
Select 10 top ranking integration ideas
Select a group of 10 ideas from the bank of 50
Rank these as 3, 2 or 1
3 points for top appeal
2 points for moderate appeal
1 point for low appeal
Team Leaders discuss reasons for ranking
Vote for top 10 with your clubs
View the current list at: https://tinyurl.com/y6vzyzho
Demonstration of Base Camp: BCM
How can we ensure success in Pathways
as a Club?
1. Acknowledge & Reward Pathways Achievements
Sponsored Free Path
Path Completion Reward
Items from Shop eg Pins & Badges
Triple A Awards
3. Encourage frequent attendance at Education and Training
Promote the series of monthly Online Workshops
Include a Pathways workshop in Club Leadership Training
Suggestion for Clubs:
implement a Triple A Award
Triple A Award
Early Adopter – Toastmaster who completes an
Early Advisor – Toastmaster who helps another to
select a Path
Early Achiever – Toastmaster who completes Level
Suggestion for Clubs: Provide Rewards
Completion of one Path
Sponsor another free Path
Completion of Toastmasters Mentoring Program
Sponsor One free Path
Completion of Level 1 in Pathways at a Club
Sponsored attendance at Convention
Result: Continuous Support for Pathways
Team Pathways – leading the way
Collate and distribute learning resources
Provide vital support sessions for Pathways within the Online
District Officers – encourage goals and recognise achievements
Club Base Camp Managers – supported to lead the way in clubs
Network with others within and across Areas
Participate in a series of vital support sessions throughout next 12
Presidents Distinguished District
Run a Pathways
Trivia session at
Pathways Trivia: Questions 1-10
1. When was Pathways first rolled out in Region 12?
2. Which group was made responsible for Pathways learning design?
3. In which month & year was Pathways rolled out to Program Pilot: D57?
4. What is the name given to the online learning space for Pathways?
5. What is the company name for the learning management system?
6. How many Paths require a High Performance Leadership project?
7. How many speeches are required to complete Level One?
8. How many ‘blue tiles’ are displayed on the Landing Page for members?
9. Where do you access your projects and track your progress in your Path?
10. What is the name of the Pathways introductory manual?
Pathways Trivia: Questions 11-20
11. Where will you find the Quick Reference Guides?
12. How many languages are offered for Pathways resources?
13. Where are the Tutorials for Base Camp Managers?
14. Where are the Badges found?
15. How many blue tiles are displayed when logged in as a BCM?
16. How do you ensure that the system knows you have completed a project?
17. Where can you gain access to the Speech Evaluation video tutorial?
18. Which icon represents your Path in your Transcript?
19. Which icon is used to open your Path online?
20. What is the name of the final project in every Path?
Pathways Trivia: Questions 21-25
21. Who was the Chief designer of pathways?
22. Where can you upload your Evaluations in Pathways?
23. When can you begin the Toastmasters Mentoring Path?
24. Where do you apply for a Level Completion certificate for a member?
25. When can you begin the Distinguished Toastmasters Path?
Collect answers here: