Successfully reported this slideshow.
We use your LinkedIn profile and activity data to personalize ads and to show you more relevant ads. You can change your ad preferences anytime.

Benefits of SMS Marketing for Travel Agencies

391 views

Published on

The travel industry is booming and this shows no signs of slowing down anytime soon. With clever use of the most up-to-date mobile marketing practices, your travel agency can reap the rewards of a booming industry and build closer, stronger client relationships for enhanced customer satisfaction and repeat business into the future.
Most travellers will opt in for SMS marketing and alerts from their travel agency when they book a trip. It’s a fast, easy, and non-intrusive way to receive communications from their travel agency.
How Can SMS Solutions Benefit a Travel Agency? We show you how.

Published in: Travel
  • Login to see the comments

  • Be the first to like this

Benefits of SMS Marketing for Travel Agencies

  1. 1. The Benefits of SMS Marketing for your Travel Agency It’s estimated that the tourism and travel industry currently use SMS marketing to no more than 20% of its capacity – leaving 80% of untapped potential! It is also estimated that the rate of mobile opt-in for marketing SMS will rise by 70% by 2021.* SMS is ideal for travel and tourism marketing. Done right, SMS marketing in can increase bookings through your agency, enhance the customer’s experience, and develop a higher level of lasting brand loyalty. Travel AgencyTravel Agency How can SMS Solutions Benefit a Travel Agency? www.clicksend.com www.facebook.com/Click.Send.SMS https://www.linkedin.com/company/clicksend/https://twitter.com/ClickSendSMS The travel industry is booming and this shows no signs of slowing down anytime soon. With clever use of the most up-to-date mobile marketing practices, your travel agency can reap the rewards of a booming industry and build closer, stronger client relationships for enhanced customer satisfaction and repeat business into the future. ClickSend offers a premium mobile marketing and SMS marketing platform that is used by 1,000s of travel professionals globally. Confirm bookings Send payment-due reminders Confirm itineraries Send check-in reminders Send mobile QR code tickets and boarding passes Provide personalised SMS loyalty cards Inform existing clients of package deals Reward loyalty with discount vouchers Create keyword-based templates to understand client wants passportpassport passportpassport Offer discounts for booking directly through an agency Send out seasonal offers Send alerts for flash sales Send alerts for schedule changes Send live updates for delays Deliver all-inclusive offers Create separate contact lists based on client preferences and interests Offer destination information and activity ideas Conduct polls and surveys Seek client feedback TICKE T TICKE T *Source: https://www.textlocal.com/blog/2017/05/26/6-sms-marketing-ideas-for-travel-and-tourism-businesses/

×