● Upholstery and fabric
○ Dampened rubber gloves - run
your hand over the surface to
attract hair from the upholstery.
Repeat as needed.
○ Slightly wet sponge - if you don't
have rubber gloves, you can try
○ Mix of water and fabric softener -
lightly spray on the upholstered
furniture and wipe off.
● Wooden furniture
○ You will need:
■ soft cloth;
■ furniture polish;
■ or anti-static dusting spray.
Removing pet hair will be easier after you
eliminate the electric charge with the
● Lint roller - very helpful for a quick
hair removal session before you go
out with friends or go to a business
● Dryer ball - excellent for a chemical
● Liquid water softener - add it to the
washer should help, too.
● Don't forget to brush them frequently.
If the pet is with short hair you can
brush it two days a week. But if it has
long hair you better be prepared to
brush it at least twice a day. This
should reduce the amount of fur.