21st Century Skills
Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
Creativity and Innovation
Information and Media fluency
From Low-Level Thinking
to High-Level Thinking
From Analog to Digital
21st Century Teaching
21st Century Schools
Free range learners
• Free to choose how they learn
• Free to choose where they learn
• Free to choose how they process their learning
• Free to choose how they evidence their learning
• Free to experience learning that is relevant and responsive
to their needs not our limitations
Universal Design for Learning
Equitable access to learning
Learning at HPSS
With a lot of guided choice!
…it’s simply a
The Future of Education
The educational revolution will not be televised.
It will be blogged, tweeted and co-constructed
The future is unknowable.
Change won’t be slowed.
So hurry up, build your own map.
And whatever you do, at least get on the road.