THE QUARTER IS
ORGANIZED AS A COOPERATIVE
NETWORK, BASED ON…
creativity and capital
- The Holzmarkt devotes its public areas to the Mörchenpark e.V.
- Takes-up the citizens' referendum "Spree Riverbank for All"
- Non-profit organization
- Already 600 members
Principles of the Cooperative
Cooperative for urban Creativity
Holzmarkt plus eG
- Ideas and project developers
- Ensures the character of the quarter in the long-term
- Board of initiators, creative minds, citizens and investors
- Admittance only with the approval of the General Assembly
Bought the land and grants leasehold.
The Holzmarkt cooperative takes
responsibility for managing the quarter.
Cooperative funds finance construction
of the village, the Hotel and Eckwerk
seperate legal Entities.
Crowd funding and other new methods of
financing: i.e. Aquaponics.
Seperate legal Entities, Partnership
with public or institutional Investors.