• You can visit museums, The Vatican, «La
Piedad» by Micheangelo, St. Peter’s Basilica
and Sistine Chapel.
• You can take pictures in from of Rome
• You can throw to the Fontana de
Trevi to wish I can come back to
You can take a bus
tour around the city.
•You can buy souveniers of Rome
for my family and friends.
•You can enter for free to the
• You should to go to that place because it is interesting
place to do a lot of things, to see different museums, to
enjoy watching an extensive art collection by great
artists of the renaissance. Also you should to go to St.
Peter’s Square and see the ingenious optical ilusion
created by Bernini. It´s a good idea to take a double-
decker bus, it’s interesting because the bus doesn’t
have roof. Definitely you should to go there to eat
different dishes and to enjoy and have a great time
with your family or friends.
• You should probably take clothes depending
on the weather, for this reason you should
find out what is the weather like whenever
you are going.
• I think you should walk around the city when
you arrive to Rome.
• I think you should make a reservation at a
hotel before getting to Rome.
• It’s a good idea to take a lot of money to buy
food, souveniers and tickets for museums and
• Don’t forget to try the food of the country in
this case the pizza, pasta and stuff like these.
• You need to learn short phrases in italian to
communicate with the locals.