The 4th Dnepropetrovsk iOS Practice Leaders Community Meet-Up, which took place onThursday, September 25.
Maxim Koshtenko, an iOS developer with 4+ years of experience in the area, held a presentation in which he told:
- about the most widespread problems which appear while writing tests and how to solve them;
- how to cover controllers with tests correctly and what should be visible in interface;
- why tests do not work for block-based and asynchronous code and how we can fix this;
- how to write tests for Core Data models;
- many other useful and interesting tips and tricks.
The presentation will be interesting for all iOS developers.