Motivation of this presentation
Explain to potential members the value,
requirements and obligation of joining
the Coderbunker community
Introduction to Coderbunker
Coderbunker is an international community that helps talented developers grow
into successful freelancers with their own personal brand. We connect freelancers
to customers that need engineering talent by helping them find the right resource
at the right price at the right time. Through our community branding we’ve
generated hundreds of such opportunities in the last year. We have 35 members
growing at a rate of 3 members a month.
Who is a member? http://www.coderbunker.com/members
Members have been selected based on
their potential and contributions
They have pledged to help other
members in their careers.
Colearners and community freelancers are not necessarily members.
Why become a freelancer?
Flexible lifestyle where every hour
worked creates value for yourself and
What will you gain by becoming a member
● Mentoring and coaching by experienced developers
● Platform to network through Events, Talks, Meetup
● Growing skillsets collaboratively with other members
● Be offered and join in business opportunities
What we are looking for in new members
● Interest in any area of software engineering?
● Are you someone we would be willing to work with daily?
● Do you possess skills, knowledge and abilities that will
enrich the community and provide value to customers?
● Do you have the right attitude and passion?
● Can you be successful as a freelancer?
● Do you enjoy collaborating with others?
Profiles we are looking for
● Good communicator
● Social and empathic
● Global citizen
● Front-end development
● Back-end development
● Mobile development
● Product management
● Project Manager
● UI/UX Design
● Data sciences
● System administration
How to become a member....
Have you, with at least one official member, either:
● worked on a common project
● participated in a Coderbunker activity or interest group
(such as an event)
● worked on a contract with a Coderbunker member
● co-learned for a total of at least 40 hours
Apply by asking a member of Coderbunker to refer you!
Joining the community
Most important is to be physically present but we also have for future members:
● Meetup Group
● Facebook page
● Coderbunker Community on LinkedIn
● Follow our Github:
● Ask to join our pool of freelancers if you already freelance
● Join WeChat “Coderbunker Colearning” group and interests-based groups
Panyu Road 1199, Building 3, Bunker
Xuhui District, Shanghai 200030, CHINA
T: +86 (21) 6054 8081