How to throw a pizza party for your
Why a pizza party?
• Throwing a party for a bunch of your buddies can be a really exciting thing to do. But when you actually get
down to all the party planning, that fun starts to dwindle. Instead of going the difficult route when it comes to
deciding on a theme or the food, why not make your life way easier by simply opting for a pizza party or a
birthday pizza party if the party is for your birthday. Pizza is one of the easier dishes to serve and eat at a
party, making it a great choice.
Find a good pizza joint
• The first thing you will need to do after you have locked in on a date for your pizza party is to search for the
perfect birthday party venue or pizza joint, depending on what kind of pizza party you are throwing. If you
are throwing this pizza party in your own house, then look for a pizza joint that offers home delivery and
some great discounts and deals on larger party orders. It’s better to go with a trust pizzeria for such a
Ordering the food
• After you have found the perfect pizzeria or pizza joint, you can go ahead and look at their menu to figure out
all the toppings well in advance, so that you are not left to decide at the last moment when you already have
guests over. Also, decide the number of pies you will need to feed all your friends. While placing the pizza
order, ask if they can schedule your pizzas to arrive at a specific time so you don’t have to worry about
reheating the pizzas after they arrive.
Sides and drinks
• While a delicious and hot pizza alone is quite the scrumptious meal. A pizza lunch or dinner is never complete
without equally yummy sides and drinks. If you are wondering what kind of sides go well with pizza, look at
the restaurant’s sides menu for hints. The most popular and loved sides that go well with pies are cheesy
garlic bread, hot barbecue wings, caesar salad, mozzarella poppers, and crispy onion rings.
• No matter what kind of party or what the theme of the party is, the right entertainment is crucial to your
party’s success. This is another department that you need to pay attention to because your party will soon turn
into a dud the moment people stop chitchatting if you don’t have games to keep the fun going. Watching
home movies and playing fun party games can help you out plenty. Games like Jenga, Pictionary, Taboo, and
Never Have I Ever can prove to be a pretty fun way to have a blast after eating.