Through our sister-company Media Lead, we have
seven years of mobile content development and
We Offer (BluZinger):
Content, advertising and data management
through mobile devices
We Do This Using:
Signage throughout retail malls and large venues
“Push Marketing” (Bluetooth text and coupons)
“Pull Marketing” (SMS text)
Sweepstake signage, free ringtones &
content to promote mobile opt-in sign ups
Sales of popular brand downloads (top
celebrities and movies)
A large number of mobile ads
Data management of retail customers
(their phone numbers and demographics)
Digital and text advertising 2
Sell Mobile Content,
Deliver Ads, & Collect Data
This economy demands lower cost
entertainment (content) and more
cost effective advertising.
Location- based content and
advertising through mobile devices
Coupon conversions are
traditionally less than 1% and need
to be improved.
BluZinger’s conversion rate is 10+%
Type Savings to
313131 for Coupons!
I’d like to receive
Opt-in only Saved Coupon Ad
* Pushed to customer using Bluetooth
(1) User walks into mall
(2) Sees Signage
(3) Sends text to enter sweepstakes
(4) Receives entry confirmation
Enter to Win
You have entered
Click here for more
Text “savings” to 313131
* Pulled by customer using SMS text (Mall Sweepstakes)
* Triple Opt-in (customer must initiate type-in code)
I’d like to
** There are no direct North American competitors
offering signage, Bluetooth and SMS marketing at high
traffic locations (e.g., airports, sporting events, or malls)
-Direct mail coupons
IP/ Provisional Patents:IP/ Provisional Patents:
Dynamic Opt-In Phone Number Collection
Dynamic Bluetooth Texting & Calling
U.S. Patent Number: 61/350,861
Ad & Data Sales RevenueAd & Data Sales Revenue
** As number of venues increase (malls and others), the number of paid ads increase exponentially due to larger regional and national ad buys and
improved demographic targeting
** Revenue does not include potential revenue to be generated from cell phone number sales, content sales, and software as a service (SaaS)
**At 50 malls, the annual revenue (conservatively) reaches $12 million, a 60%
gross profit margin, which comes to $7.2 million in net profit (EBITA).
(Chart is Based on 10 Malls)
Pre- Money Valuation: USD$1.25m
Use of Proceeds:
Mall leasing fees
System development expenses
Part-time sales & admin
Our expectation for the use of these funds will
bring us to cash flow positive at 10 malls and the
expansion to 50 malls without additional funding.
Our expectation of return on investor money is 10X
Request & Use of Proceeds:
Bob McCausland, President:
• Founder and CEO of Freei Networks, one of America’s largest Internet Service Providers, backed by
• Founder and CEO of Home Mortgage USA and Qualfund Lending
• Recognition: Entrepreneur Magazine (featured on cover) and Puget Sound Business Journal & Ernst
& Young Award finalist.
Chris Beer, Business Development.
• 20 years of mobile, online, and print advertising sales and business development experience.
• Founder and Managing Director of Media Lead, a leading mobile games publisher.
• Past positions: Media Portal Japan, a Toshiba-Softbank mobile company; GM/ Intl. Director, Freei
Networks, Ltd.; co-founder, Freei- Asia; Publisher, Asia Pacific Economic Review for ten years.
Allan Rosenhek, Board of Advisors.
• Extensive executive experience in mobile advertising, location based services and telecommunications.
• Past positions: President & CEO of KnowledgeWhere Inc., a leading location- based mobile
advertising company; sold to Liberty Media in 2008; Head of planning and development of TELUS
Mobility’s long term and new businesses; and ran the private equity arm of Bell Mobility Investments.
Andy Hopson, Board of Advisors.
• President of Noble, a full-service food and home building products advertising and communications
agency; Owner, Real Good Idea, an emporium of services and technologies for changed media.
• Past positions: President and COO of Publicis Dialog &Evans Group, and VP of Ogilvy & Mather.