Design – Your Digital Future.
Essential Digital Skills for Future-Ready Leaders
The evolution of advertising from 1800s to 2019
"Everything is designed.
Few things are designed well." - Brian Reed
How 75% of businesses launch digital campaigns:
- Decide on a Social Media Platform
- Decide on a Social Media Advertising Budget
- Decide on type of Advertisement
- Unsure what is the ROI, indicators for success or objective of digital campaign
- Businesses start their sales messages and campaigns.
A well designed advertising campaign:
A for Awareness
I for Interest
D for Desire
A for Action
Here’s how a well designed digital campaign should look like:
- Understand who are your Customers
- Know which Social Media they use
- Know the type of content they consume
- Indirect Marketing vs Direct Marketing, soft sell with an irresistible offer.
- Design a landing page for your irresistible offer (“Hook”)
- Build Trust & Relationship with Customers with other Digital Tools
If you think good design is expensive, you should look at the cost of bad design. - Ralf Speth