3. 2 LEAN TAILOR MADE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT STRUCTURE 5 years old – 3 FTE employees – Bespoke outsource model (minimum overhead) - UK HQ = Central Reporting & Data Resource 40 Director level Sales and Marketing professionals work with Transaction Focus on a regular basis 50 virtual B2B telemarketers and UK and international contact centre partners European Partner of Sales Focus Inc. USA - similar business model 4 offices in USA (10 F/T employees) Focus :- Set up permanent or temporary telesales and field sales structures Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) approach
4. 3 CORE SALES AND MARKETING CAPABILITIES SALES Tactical Sales and Marketing Plans Sales Consulting and Training Bespoke Sales Team Sourcing and Recruitment Sales Coordination and Management Telemarketing and Lead Generation KPI Setting and Measurement MARKETING Marketing Planning Product Positioning versus Competitor offers Channel Development Strategy Channel Communication management Advertising, Thought Leadership Symposiums, PR coordination Direct Mail and Electronic Marketing Implementation Sales Briefing, Planning and Motivation activities
7. SET UP Recruitment, Training Briefing and Coaching Client online connectivity DM send outs IN MOTION IMPROVEMENT SET UP PRE - PLAN Contract clarification & Signing Team Sourcing Report and Database formats Costs and success metrics DB Quality controlling – Field Training Visits Feedback sessions Customer & prospect surveys and newsletters Post Evaluation - Key Learnings ROI Focus - Retrain TRANSACTION FOCUS
11. 10 CHARLES SMEE Over 20 years Telemarketing, Field Sales, Sales Promotion, DM and Trade Marketing experience in 6 countries with agencies, a distributor and a FMCG manufacturer Founded Transaction Focus in 2004:- Zarcus IT Support, BBB.TV,BMS, Kimberly-Clark Professional, Gas-Elec Safety Systems, Ionic Pools Ltd, ABC, MediaTel, EMV 9 years of business development with WPP marketing services agencies General Manager of 141 South Korea (responsible for Nokia, Coca-Cola, Hilti business) Client Services Director of Grey (G2) Malaysia – BAT Deputy MD of Bates Saatchi & Saatchi/ 141 Romania (BAT, Coca-Cola, LG Electronics, P & G) Bates / 141 in France and UK 7 years of sales, sales promotion and trade marketing experience Promotions Manager - Rothmans of Pall Mall – Singapore and Vietnam General Manager of Tait Asia – Acquired first Marketing Services JV in Vietnam Field and Telesales roles at The Financial Times - UK Charles is the talent coordinator. He also helps define the contact strategy, drives the team and makes sure that every £ spent on sales and marketing is well spent
12. 11 EMMA HACKFORTH Emma has over 15 years sales, recruitment and people development experience Haagen Dazs selling into the FMCG vertical market. Yellow Pages initially as a Sales Manager of an internal sales team of 10 people and after 18 months was promoted to a field sales role. Eizo/PDS Ltd - sold CRT and LCD monitors to the Banking Community with clients such as UBS, Morgan Stanley and ING Barings. After 9 months, she was asked to set up an internal sales team to focus on building and maintaining the Reseller Channel. Emma and her team grew the channel by 60% and increased revenues with accounts such as Computacentre, Info Products and Compel. Network Associates - managed Computacenter on a European Level and won Gold Vendor Status within 3 months for NAI competing against Symantec and Trend. Emma is our recruitment and talent developer and nurturer
13. 12 MICHAEL HOPE Over 30 years experience of Direct Sales, Call Centre Management and Training Michael is from South Africa and started his career in telesales for various newspaper groups. He is a telecommunications contact centre and fulfilment professional. He was part of the original Associated Newspapers team that set up Teledata, one of the first Call Centre Operations in the UK , now part of Scottish Power. He held the position of Sales & Marketing Director before leaving in 1990 to form MHP Consulting, a prominent Business Solutions/Contact Centre Consultancy. Michael's experience makes him a leading consultant in the; financial, leisure, IT, retail, engineering, public services and automotive sectors both UK and internationally. He is an experienced and qualified Human Resource & Management Consultant Member of the DMA, and IOD. Michael is a the telemarketing team driver and coordinator
15. 14 DAVID ACHESON David has worked for 25 years in B2B industry with extensive experience in Document Management, IT and Outsourced Sales Management. He has held many senior management positions including Head of sales Operations and Business Development for Danka UK. His knowledge of sales process and sales management give him the ability to consult at the highest level on improving sales productivity and or reduction of sales cost to any B2B business. David spent his early career in accountancy and then moved into sales in 1982, working in Office Equipment, IT, Advertising, Training, Outsourcing and Consultancy. He has held many Senior Sale Positions in SMBs and Global Organisations including Head of Sales Operations & Head of Business Development. His knowledge, skills and great experience of the Sales Industry has led to David making keynote speeches and running educational sessions to key businesses through organisations including The Chamber of Commerce and Business Link.
16. 15 NICOLA ELLIS Over 20 years experience in Strategic Planning, Research and Marketing. SME Sales and Marketing Consultancy :- Olives et al, Natural High Travel, The Bay Tree, Cassini Publishing 18 years Strategic Marketing with De Beers International Marketing Director Nicola developed Diamond jewellery markets in the Far East and India for De Beers Researcher and Planner – Worked closely with Advertising agencies orchestrating communication campaigns Nicola is a rigorous researcher and strategic planner. She will make sure sales and marketing resources are focussed on results and not wasted.
17. 16 TONY WARDLE Over 30 years experience in marketing and sales development Marketing Director, Detica Group . Technology consultants with some proprietary software products mainly in Fraud Prevention. Emphasis on strategic marketing and sales lead development. Group Marketing Operations Director, Reuters Strategic marketing, proposition development, sales support and CRM Client Service Director, The Marketing Practice . UK #2 b2b agency providing sales lead development and collateral support for SAP, Microsoft, Atos Origin, Affiniti, Chordiant Consultant to TietoEnator, Nordics #1 software and IT services provider. Extensive market research into IT buying behaviour. Strategic and tactical support for the sales process Consultant to ICL Fujitsu – 10 years. Supported development and sales of retail and financial services loyalty software (CoReMa) and internet applications Founder and CEO of Saatchi & Saatchi Business , specialist b2b communications agency with strong emphasis on sales development for, NCR,HP, ABB, Bosch Tony has a deep experience of strategic marketing, the sales process and the dynamics of lead development, conversion and relationship management
18. 17 ROBIN MARKS Robin is an experienced advertising, marketing and business development professional of over 25 years Account manager and Account director at Benton & Bowles and Publicis. New business development for a newly formed marketing agency Independent Promotions. CMC Associates, specialising in tourism and travel clients. Own start up.CUBE: Canada/US Business Exchange. Sales & marketing director for the launch of a UK based tourism trade show. 2 years consultancy to a marketing agency based in Cape Cod, MA,USA, MPTC. Specialist in tourism marketing. Organised distribution of the guide book in the UK through WH Smith, Waterstone’s and Menzies. Five years as Sales and Marketing Director for Global Calendars, a licensed calendar publisher.
19. 18 PAUL DOUGLAS Over 30 years experience of Direct Sales, Management and Training Network Group Holding , Managing Director Built from “start up” a 65-shop retail business with turnover of $20 million in Romania. Selection & Development of major property portfolio and land bank. Minuteman Press, Business set up Part of the largest American printing franchise. City Paper Lt d, Sales Director Privately owned, small paper company. Expanded the business prepared it for exit. Taken over by Rank Xerox in 1998. Left to set up own printing business. Hays DX , Regional Sales Manager Part of Hays Plc. FTSE 100. Mail services. Built up a fast growing Region to over £30 million in turnover. Headed up one of 3 Regions in Hays. Rank Xerox , Service engineer & Training Manager Progressed to Regional Sales Manager, covering laser printers and network systems with targets of £20 million. Paul is a highly experienced sales motivator and trainer and our Head of Eastern Europe
20. FRANK VAN DEN BERG Frank is an International Development Specialist with expertise in identifying sales development, operational and profit improvement strategies for International Divisions of Blue Chip Groups. Frank has held Corporate, Product and Brand Marketing roles at Unilever in the UK and The Netherlands. Until recently, he was Director of Business Development and Operational support at General Motors Financial Services (GMAC). He was also Director of Marketing and Sales and Head of New Media Strategy. Frank was also Director of Marketing and Operations at Renault Nederland and Corporate Development Manager at Waste Management International Plc. He has an MBA in Business Administration at INSEAD and is a bilingual Dutch / English speaker. He also speaks good German. 19