Fundraising from America - Part 2
"Managing the Fundraising"
This part is designed for everyone involved with 501(c)(3)
governance, management and fundraising, including board
members, officers and development staff. This is also suitable for organisations wishing to learn the requirements and the benefits of a 501(c)(3) prior to obtaining a 501(c)(3) status.
- What are the responsibilities of Directors & Officers of a 501(c)(3)?
- Banks, Brokerage and Credit Cards
- Stationary, Receipts & Donor Forms
- IRS Audit. Liability Insurance.
- What is a Registered Agent ?
- Board Meetings, Annual Meeting, Whistle Blowers, By laws.
- Anti-Money Laundering Strategy
- Sanctions and Anti-Terrorist Guidelines, Conflict of Interest, Document Retention.
- Programs & grant making.
- Form 990. Public Support Test.
- State of Incorporation, State Registration.
- Events & Auctions
- Saying Thank You
Slides taken from November 19th, 2013 Webinar
A recording of this webinar presentation is available. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
**Legal information, not legal advice**