Be the first to like this
Fundraising From America - Part 1
"An Introduction: Starting up and Fundraising"
We will be asking whether American fundraising is right for your organization, covering the tax & legal issues involved, identifying the opportunities and the pitfalls and developing a fundraising strategy outside and inside the USA.
- Is Fundraising from American right for our organization?
- Opportunities & Pitfalls.
- Why do Americans support charities outside the USA?
- What is a 501(c)(3) American non-profit and when is setting one up cost effective?
- What is a tax deduction?
- What are the alternatives to Setting Up a 501(c)(3)?
- Donor Advised
- Fundraising, website, social media
- Fundraising from Individuals
- Fundraising from Companies
- Fundraising from grant making Foundations
- Donated Property
- Bequests & other Planned Giving
Slides taken from the November 12th 2013 Webinar
A recording of this webinar presentation is available. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
**Legal information, not legal advice**