Are you doing the things you need to maximize your manufacturer/retailer relationships? Manufacturing Brands don’t need more managers; it’s time for the leaders to step up. This is from the Channel IQ Webinar November 14, 2012 - Brand and Channel (B&C) Boot Camp | Becoming a Channel Leader in a Channel Manager World.
In this frank discussion about manufacturer/retailer relationships, industry leader Peter Weedfald, former SVP and CMO of Circuit City, SVP of sales and marketing for Samsung Electronics, ViewSonics Corporation, and President of General Displays and Technologies; and Jeff Messer GM of Brand Protection for Channel IQ discussed best in class strategies for:
- Overcoming the gap in consumer education around “authorized retailers”
- Getting back to the “Four P’s” into your retailer strategy
- Leading your retailer to better margins
- Creating lasting, trusted relationships with your retailer
- Helping your retailers create differentiation in the market
Enjoy and feel free to comment or contact us with any questions.
Get your free partner badge at http://bit.ly/ciqbadge-signup