CHADY MAROUN KARAM
12750 Briar Forest Dr., Houston, TX, 77077
Mobile: 281 876 7980
Financial Professional with proven history of improving operations, increasing profitability and maintaining high levels of client
satisfaction, positively contributing to organization’s bottom-line. Ability to talk and conduct business in Arabic(Native), Frensh and
English languages. Self-motivated,hard working individual with extensive knowledge of consumer banking, loan and credit products.
Computer literate in multiple operating systems. Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Proven leadership and tem-building skills, coupled with the ability to direct strong teams in managing customer relationship and providing
investment services. .
• Understanding of banking laws, guidelines and compliances, and how to utilize them to the benefit of both customers and bank.
• Strong communication skills, using a number of channels to provide services and keeping customers and banking officials up to date.
• Skilled at consulting with clients to delineate and analyze financial situations while developing strategic solutions the strengthen
2015-Present Universite Saint Esprit De Kaslik: Executive MBA in Marketing.
2009 American University of Science and Technology: Bachelor degree in Management Information System.
Dekwaneh High School : Lebanese Baccalaureate – Life Science.
University of Michigan: Ceritificate of competency in English.
CCNA Discovery I Certification : Networking for Home and Small Business.
CCNA Discovery II Certification : Working a Small-to-Medium business or ISP.
Oct 2013 - Onwards Banque Libano-Francaise, Lebanon.
Assistant Branch Manager (Customer Service Supervisor).
• lead Team in investment product sales and delivery of customer relationship management techniques. Closed 2015 at 120% of the
Branch’s revenue goals and 150% of profit objectives while providing information and weekly reports to the management.
• Collaborate with clients to access individual financial solutions and develop strategic financial planning, leading to an increase of 80% of
customer’s equipment with customer’s complaints during 2 years.
• Ensure compliance with banking policies and procedures. Not a single customer’s complaint during 2 years.
• Responsible for Cash/Checking deposits, processing loan payments and opening of accounts. More than 100 new clients, with 10 million
dollars home loans, and 10 corporate clients in the food and beverage, tourism, manufacturing and IT industries.
• Supervise, Training, Staffing and coaching.
• Sales leader among 55 Branches for 2 consecutive years and winner of 8 bank challenges.
Nov 2009 – Sept 2013 BankMed, Lebanon.
Customer Service Representative & Sales Coordinator.
WORKSHOPS AND SEMINARS
International introduction to derivatives and FX.
Banking and Financial Techniques, Risk.
CRM workshop (Customer Relationship Management) .
• Prepared branches’ daily sales and activities reports; Reported their sales performance directly to the head of retail sales.
• Performed direct sales, telemarketing, calls, referrals, to motivate the sales team.
• Processed transactions accurately to build customer confidence and trust, based on established Policies & Procedures.
• Identified customers’ needs and referred the relevant financial products and services.
• Listened to customer's complaints and explaining the best solution to solve their problems; Following up to ensure resolution.
Legual Aspect of the Banking Sector.
Visa Cards Products and services.
Cisco Routers and switches (Networking).
Working in groupes techniques.
• Microsoft Office (Word, Access, Excel, Power Point) .
• CRM software: Temenos, Finnone, Branch Power.
Provided upon request.