Blogging can be a great tool to drive traffic to your website, expand your reach, and even get more leads! But after all that hard work creating quality content, how do you get your blog in front of the right people?
During this 60 minute webinar, blogging experts from HubSpot and WordStream will expose the tips and tricks they've used to grow their blog readership to over 2.5 million combined viewers a month! This webinar is part of HubSpot's #Blog100 campaign.
You'll learn how to create the right content for your audience, target keywords for a higher SEO rank, utilize other paid promotional channels, and above all, drive blog traffic.
• Dig through your keyword referrals in Google Analytics
• Browse sites like eHow, Yahoo Questions, and Quora for
topics – Questions make AMAZING keywords for blogging!
• Browse Wikipedia (Table of Contents, “See also”)
More ways to find long-tail keywords:
TITLE: Guide to Using Social Media for Business
I. Intro: How many people use social media daily?
II. Who is using social media?
III. What is social media used for?
IV. How to use social media
Example Blog Post Outline:
Tip 6: Write follow-up articles to your most
• Does the keyword appear enough times?
• Can you include more related keywords?
• Can you build more external links with some targeted
• Can you better address the intent of the keyword?
Tip 7: Don’t forget about post-publish