During this April 2013 presentation with psychology instructors Dana Dunn and Elizabeth Hammer as they explore ways that teaching about adjustment can promote psychological literacy among students.
Hammer and Dunn will be covering:
• Predictive factors for happiness
• Defining Psychological Literacy and its importance to education in psychology.
• Defining Adjustment, its scope and relevance for contemporary psychology education.
• Identifying connections between these topics and the characteristics of today's students.
• Presenting ways to teach adjustment topics that promote psychological literacy.