Mass Mailing Campaigns in Odoo
• Odoo’s mass mailing app is used to send multiple emails at once to a
group of users, and we can set up Mass Mailing Campaigns to run
several Mass Mailings.
• The system automatically monitors the statistics for the number of
Emails Sent, Received, Opened, Replied etc.
• It is fully integrated with other apps, gives you the opportunity to manage
your mailings and keep track of all important data.
• It can be used by sales teams to reach out to clients, by marketing teams to
create promotional campaigns, by HR managers to send recruitment forms
or by event managers to promote upcoming events and activities.
• It's beautiful and easy to use.
• You can create mass mailing campaigns, set up mailing lists, create template emails
and use contacts from your database.
• It helps you to fulfill different requirements with a variety of mailing campaigns -
whether it's a regular newsletter sent to all your contacts, a recruitment form for new
candidates, invitations to an event, marketing promotions or general news.
• You can also get immediate statistics on the number of emails opened and replied to -
all to help give you useful information about the success of your campaigns.
• In odoo mass mailing app, there are 2 options in
• Mass mailing -> Configuration -> Settings
• On default ‘Do not organize and schedule email campaigns’ is selected in odoo. So
there are no marketing campaigns by default.
• You can create beautiful mass mailings without any design skills or previous
• Mass Mailing -> Mailings -> Mass mailings
• Simply select recipients as either customer in your contact or from a mailing list.
• You can design attractive emails using our building blocks and themes.
• To use building blocks in your mailing by just drag and drop items from the sidebar.
• You can add attachments in attachments under options tab mass mailing form.
• There are 2 buttons in Mass mailing form
• Test Mailing - For testing purpose
• Send To All - Used for sending mail to list of recipients specified.
• You can create mailing list from Mass Mailing -> Mailings -> Mailing Lists
• You can add Recipients in your mailing lists mailing list view by clicking on
Recipients super button in mailing lists form view.
• You will get statistics of your mail from mass mailing form view like below.
When you check “Allow Using Marketing Campaigns” in Mass Mailing -> Configuration ->
Settings There is visible an extra menu Campaigns Under Mass mailing.
You can create beautiful campaigns from Campaigns menu.
• You can specify campaigns name, Responsible person, tags, medium, source etc. in mass
• Medium specifies delivery method and source is the link source.
• There are two buttons in mass mailing campaign form for creating mass mailings -Send
new mass mailing.
• -Send new A/B testing mass mailing.
• You can create new Campaign stages from Mass Mailing -> Configuration -> Campaign
• You will get updated email statistics from your Mass Mailing Campaigns.
• Immediate mailing statistics update will help you to easily & quickly analyze your
• Mailing statistics include a percentage of recipients received the email, percentage of
recipients opened and percentage of recipients replied.
• This will help you to analyze and improve your future mass mailings.
You can analyze your mailings from Report menu under mass mailing.
(Mass Mailing -> Reports)
Refer this link for more:
Thank You !
Cybrosys Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Neospace, Kinfra Techno Park,
Calicut University P.O.
Kerala, India - 673635.
15, ST Antonys Road,
Forest Gate, London
Cybrosys Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
1st Floor, Thapasya Building,