Odoo blogs are the one of an excellent feature provided by Odoo, which is actually utilizing the CMS concept of Odoo and providing beautiful user interfaces, which can be Most of the firms need a way to expose their functional or technical discussions through news or other medias.
Odoo blogs are the one of an excellent feature provided by Odoo, which is
actually utilizing the CMS concept of Odoo and providing beautiful user
interfaces, which can be Most of the firms need a way to expose their
functional or technical discussions through news or other medias.
• These blogs can be easily shared on other social medias like twitter,
Facebook, Google plus and more.
• Odoo blog actually makes this functionality in an easier way.
• You can manage these blogs and blogs post on Odoo backend and can be
designed using Odoo CMS editor.
• Using the designing snippets from the Odoo CMS snippet pool we can
just drag and drop the contents.
• To enable the blog feature we have to install a plugin from Odoo apps.
• After installation, you can see the backend menu to manage blogs under website admin.
• From here you can create a number of blogs and its posts.
• The created blogs posts can be seen under Website page 'Blog', these posts can and publish
• We can manage the blogs on backend under the menu website admin.
• Using the menu blog posts we can create new blogs posts.
• According to the number of visitors blogs post's number of views will be updated.
• The form view of record will give more details.
• Here we can select the blog which is going to create the post, the title, sub title, tags.
• Tags can be created under the blog menu.
• Under the publishing options we can select the author and while publishing the posts we
can manage this to be visible for visitors.
• Using the website publishing button blog admin can easily publish it for the public.
• For visitors, these posts are managed under the website page named Blogs.
• From there public can read and share the contents.
• The user with access admin or website editor can easily design with CMS editor.
• The Page Blog will list the blog posts we had to create on backend and admin can see
the unpublished ones too.
• Opening the posts will the content in details and Odoo is providing some good
functionalities to communicate with external medias.
Admin can enable the customizable options like given below to make the more interactive.
Select to tweet, Author Avatar, Allow blog post to comment are the extra options for blogs,
after allowing this will add new contents on blogs.
• We can easily Tweet the blog contents by selecting words and also visitors can comment on blogs.
• The SEO Optimization option is also available for blogs posts, from here you can add keywords,
references, which helps to promote and get this page efficiently referenced in Google to attract more
Here we can add a number of keywords also the description, so Odoo gives you the preview of on
Google search results.
Refer this link for more:
Thank You !
Cybrosys Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Neospace, Kinfra Techno Park,
Calicut University P.O.
Kerala, India - 673635.
15, ST Antonys Road,
Forest Gate, London
Cybrosys Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
1st Floor, Thapasya Building,