MONDAY 3rd - Day 90 report.
Class picture. (see post 90th day of school)
Presentation of multiple intelligences project. Junior 2. English.
Numbers and school objects. Aim: To activate students’ existing
knowledge of the topic.
We’ll choose the group members by draw.
1) Introducing the topic. Visual Intelligence
Video. How do numbers help us?
Group work. Collage with numbers.
2) Read a non-fiction text. Numbers every day. OD workbook.
Complete the sentences.
TUESDAY 4th -Day 91 report.
3) To understand words about numbers. Logical
Vocabulary: plus sign, equals sign. Problem.
Addition answer. Odd numbers/even numbers.
OD. Page 88
Calculation. We’ll play the game Roll to 100
Which number comes next?
WEDNESDAY 5th-Day 92 report.
4) Kinesthetic Intelligence. People sculpture
They’ll choose a number and they’ll have to
represent it with all the group members.
5) Naturalistic Intelligence. Bring nature to
They’ll choose another number from a bag and
they’ll have to bring nature objects in order to
represent that number
THURSDAY 6th-Day 93 report.
6) Interpersonal Intelligence.
Booklet page 46. + collaborative work. List: Look for…
7) Musical intelligence. Use your school objects as
Produce a song using the school objects that you collect.
8) Intrapersonal Intelligence.