7 features about medium to high end sweater production
7 Features about Medium to High-end Sweater Production
First, let us have a look at the world premium brands, such as Chanel, Hermes,
Armani, Burberry, Calvin Klein, Dior, Hugo Boss etc., most of which set
their production factories in European countries, such as Italy, France, Portugal etc.
On the one hand, China’s domestic manufacturing costs increase dramatically, and on
the other hand, the manufacturing products in Europe and America
are world-renowned for their excellent qualities. Under the great reputation, they
have a long precipitation in industrial development, and constant faith in quality,
which is difficult for our domestic enterprises to exceed in a short term; however most
medium to high-end sweaters in the world are still produced in China nowadays.
With the increasing domestic labor costs and other production costs, as well as the
growth of Southeast Asian workers’ knitting technology and experience, the
production of medium to high-end sweaters will gradually shift to Southeast Asian
From the perspective of production, the medium to high-end sweaters have the
1. The yarns are mainly cashmere, wool, mohair, alpaca, silk, linen, cotton,
viscose, rayon etc, and their blends; and multi-variety fancy yarns are also
used more and more.
2. The luxury yarns are mainly from Italy and a few from Japan, some are from
local top quality yarn mills / brands.
3. The order quantity tends to be not big, and has the tendency of small
quantities and multi-styles.
4. To satisfy the high quality requirements, most medium to high-end sweaters
are produced by machine of Stoll or Shima. Every production process has
strict quality demands.
5. Regarding to the gauge, it also has 1.5gg heavy gauge, and the finest 16gg
and 18gg which needs extremely high ability in craftsmanship and quality
6. The added craftsmanship is important, mainly in application of intarsia,
embroidered craftsmanship, print, hand knitted etc.
7. The orders from Japanese market usually require a third-party 100% quality
For more similar article, please visit our site:http://www.fineknitting.com/products/