14418 Greenleaf St.
Sherman Oaks CA, 91423
California State University, Northridge — Intern
February 2016 - May 2016
● Accrued 125 hours of team interpreting with certified interpreters in
various subjects and classroom settings.
● Debrief with mentors about interpretations of English to ASL, ASL to
English and transliteration.
● Analyze personal work and receive constructive feedback from
● Adhere to NAD/RID Code of Professional Conduct and standard
● Experience working from ASL into spoken English in Deaf Studies
California State University, Northridge — Pre-Intern
September 2015 - December 2016
● Observed NIC certified interpreter’s work in various courses as well as
their debrief session with their teams.
● Accrued 25+ hours of academic interpreting including English to ASL
and ASL to English.
● Abide by NAD/RID Code of Professional Conduct and standard
practice. Applied ethical decision making strategies.
California State University, Northridge— Volunteer
August 2014 - May 2016
● Over 125+ hours of experience in volunteer
interpreting/transliterating on and off campus.
● Experience interpreting in various educational settings
● An intimate relationship with the Deaf Jewish community; experience
interpreting in a multitude of Jewish settings including a Gallaudet
Dean’s List Fall 2013, Spring
American Sign Language
Hillel trip to Israel with an all Deaf student group (June 2015)
● Requested as an interpreter for several ongoing assignments on the
Greater Los Angeles Agency on Deafness, Glendale—
Human Resources Intern
July 2013 - August 2013
● Prepared routine legal correspondence for attorney partners.
● Created, organized and maintained files, daily case notes and
● Verified that information in the computer system was up-to-date and
accurate. Composed and typed routine letters of correspondence
with Deaf consumers.
● Opened new claim files. Organized and maintained consumer
documents and case files.
California State University, Northridge — Deaf Studies
Major, Jewish Studies Minor
August 2012 - May 2016
● Concentration: ASL Interpretation
● Graduate of the Interpreter Education Program
● Deaf Studies Association Member
● Dean’s List Fall 2013, Spring 2014
● Teacher’s Assistant -Level 3 Interpreting Cohort (January 2016 - May
● Member of the CSUN Deaf Studies Association (August 2012 - May
● Attended Deaf events both on and off the CSUN campus
● Attended Interpreter Seminars and Workshops through the National
Center on Deafness (NCOD)