Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Phone:+971 52 9251631
Landline:+971 4 2808488
Result-oriented individual driven by challenge to succeed. Proven record of dependability and
innovation with increasing responsibility. Ability to work with people: approachable and
encouraging. International work experience, cross-cultural and cross-functional exposure.
Self-starter, highly motivated, ambitious and goal oriented. Work well under demanding
Sutherland Global Services Dubai, United Arab Emirates Jan 2013 to date
Associate Manager for Du Telecom Debt Collections Process Sept 2015 to date
Manage the consumer collections portfolio of 75 Mil across buckets 31 to 365 for Du Telecom
with a team of 30 agents. Ensuring team targets and productivity standard are met. Also
manage a team of 4 agents for inbound and (QMT). Handle the training for collections, product
and process for 70 agents.
• Ensuring that the team targets and productivity standards for all the agents and
• Monitors the overall department training needs and plans to ensure that all the
employees required development and training programs are implemented and
executed on time.
• Advising staff of any changes in policy or procedures
• Monitoring live calls and providing feedback to SME and collectors. Providing advice
and answering questions concerning collections activities
• Review and seek approval for unusual repayment arrangements.
• Ensuring that the customers are offered the right treatment programs (payment
arrangement, credit note)
• Reviewing the status of the most delinquent accounts and handling collection efforts.
• Analyzing statistical data relative to the unit’s productivity.
• Responsible for Customer Satisfaction and retention of staff within the site.
• Training new staff members, conducting performance reviews and making
recommendations regarding corrective actions and dismissals.
• Recommended changes to the collection system by optimizing the use of the available
• Recommending ways to enhance recoveries through detailed MIS
• Recommended changes to working hours to ensure coverage to various provinces is
Sutherland Global Services Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Team Leader for Du Telecom Cleansing Process Dec 2014 – Aug 2015
Manage the portfolio for one of the biggest clients Du telecom for recovery
accounts 365+ days with an outstanding of approximately 60Mill. Implemented
Collections Best Practices within the team of 15 agents.
• Maximizing recoveries through customer contact over the telephone and letters
• Generation of Daily reports - Daily team performance, Daily individual performance,
handling various MI reports which are utilized to analysis the team KPI
• Managed and monitoring the FOS team.
• Ensured that Customer experience was enhanced. Staff retention was a focal point in
• Training new staff members, conducting performance reviews.
• Developed MIS for portfolio quality monitoring.
• Identified customers from skip tracing
• Trained agents on skip tracing customers to maximize recovery on the portfolio
Sutherland Global Services Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Amlak Finance Jan 2013 – Nov 2014
• Collections officer for Amlak Finance Process – Debt collections for Mortgage Finance
30 and 60 days ageing accounts approxmit outstanding of 250 Mil.
• Achieved resolution and stabalization targets 95 % against 80%
• Response to 15 to 20 Customer Relationship Management queries without breaching
• Preparation of weekly and monthly management information system report for the
entire collections team of 15 agents and field visit team of 4 agents.
• Trained on Reconcilation process for operations department. Uploading of statements ,
Preparation of posting list, Reconciliation on bank books, Tracing entries in suspense
account and posting of payments to respective mortgage accounts.
RAK BANK Dubai, United Arab Emirates Feb 2012 – Dec 2012
Web Agent for Motor insurance process.
• Key performance indicators – Sales and Management information systems.
• Achieved 95% against 90% targets.
• 114k Against the sales target of 108K Consecutively for 3 months including cross sales
• Documentation and follow ups with Fleet accounts.
• Cross sale along with motor insurance.
Fuel Save technologies Kampala, Uganda, Africa July 2009 – Oct
Administrator and Finance Manager Maintained administrative staff by recruiting, selecting,
orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment;
developing personal growth opportunities.
• Maintained administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training
employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal
• Provided supplies by identifying needs for reception, switchboard, mailroom, and
kitchen; establishing policies, procedures, and work schedules.
• Provided communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options;
maintaining equipment; approving invoices.
• Purchase of printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements, negotiating price,
quality, and delivery and approving invoices.
• Completed special projects by organizing and coordinating information and
requirements, planning, arranging, meeting schedules and monitoring results.
• Update and chase delegated tasks to ensure progress to deadlines. Kept projects
• Maintain procedures manual to ensure consistent performance of routines
HSBC HDPI Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India Feb 2004 - Aug 2006
Collections Officer managed delinquent accounts and implemented action to minimize losses
and maximize recoveries.
• UK Outbound Credit Card Collections for ageing accounts of 30,60 & 90 days.
• Achieved targets to decrease delinquency, reduce role forward and increase the role
• Understanding the financial situation of the customers and providing treatment
accordingly to collect the dues
• Provide feed back on portfolio trends highlighting areas of concern and escalating poor
performing portfolio trends to identify high risk and Skip accounts.
• Ensured legal recourse was sought in delinquent cases and follow-up / investigation
was done on fraud accounts
HSBC HDPI Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India Sept 2006 - Feb 2008
Inbound calls from the customers and servicing queries related to personal and
mortgage loans. Involved in soft collections and credit keeper sales i.e. selling
affiliated products of HSBC US to the customers
• Household customer care phone sales related to cash advances, Mortgages &
• Counseling delinquent customers to help cure delinquency
• Assisting Short term payment arrangments for mortagage accounts.
• Maintained 100 % quality scores in the regular monitoring.
• Awarded consecutively twice for achieving process excellence in Quality.
• Trained on Voice and data entry process which could match the accent as per the US
• Adhered to all audit requirements.
• Actively participated in all organizing indoor and outdoor activities.
Manoj Praskashan Publications Jan 2003 – Feb 2004
• In charge of the front office help desk and administration
• Managed the day to day activities for admin related inquiries
• Responsible for maintaining day to day finances, accounting, administrative and
personnel services in order meet the office requirements.
• Maintain financial files and records
• Issue, code and authorize purchase orders
• Manage the filing, storage and security of documents
• Bachelor of Commerce, Osmania University Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
• Intermediate, St Francis Junior College, Hyderabad.
• Secondary School of Education, Rosary Convent High School. Hyderabad
• ISLAMIC FINANCE by ZEMYD
• Trainer’s Certification by Du Telecom on Product and Process
Technical Skills – Computers
Available on request