CARLOS CAETANO DE ALMEIDA
Birthday: 06/27/1976 Single +55 19 3266-7169 / +55 19 99188-4313 E-mail :- email@example.com
Skype: ccaetanoa Full Resume on Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/ccaetanoa Brazilian - Campinas - SP
OBJECTIVE: MANAGEMENT POSITION IN ENGINEERING / R&D / IP / INNOVATION /
ENTREPRENEURSHIP / BUSINESS RELATIONS / GOVERNMENT RELATIONS
• R&D Project Management.
• Team Coordination of Engineers (hardware, software and mechanical).
• Strong technical and administrative formation, Fluent English, Spanish Intermediate and Libras.
• Development of products applying computational graphics resources, through CAD systems (NX Siemens, Autocad,
Pro-Engineer, Mechanical Desktop, Catia, SolidWorks and Inventor), CAE (Ansys, Cosmos e Pro-Mechanica) and
CAM (GibbsCAM) for machining of parts CNC.
• Implementation, support and maintenance of quality and productivity, using techniques of quality management and
production management as PDCA, FMEA, TPM, Ishikawa, Histogram, Kaizen, JIT, TOC, S&OP, MRPII, Lean
Manufacturing, Lean Logistic, Six Sigma, Kanban and Manufacturing cellular.
• Programming of Mitsubishi Robot, Motoman Robot, Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC Siemens STEP 7 and HI
CLP), Microcontroller 8051, Microcontroller PIC Assembler, C++ Builder, PHP, Matlab, HMI, Clipper, Pascal,
Delphi, Embedded systems and Cobol. Management and Administration of Contracts.
• Maintenance of integrated systems: Electronics, electropneumatic, electrohydraulic, embedded electronics,
computational, mechatronics and mechanical.
• Knowledge of plastic molding, mold design, plastics design, welding, stamping, GD&T, metal forming, design of
tools and devices, injection molds and specification of structural steel.
• Conditions identification of integrated systems SCADA, ERPs (SAP, MAGNUS) and MES (Manufacturing Execution
System) with information systems.
• Enhancement of existing products to improve their performance and satisfy customer needs.
• Knowledge of TCP / IP and IP addressing, router configuration, VLSM, VLANs, VTP, OSPF, EIGRP, SSID, Frame
Relay and WAN technologies.
• Knowledge of industrial networks Fieldbus, Profibus and WAN, LAN, Wireless, VLAN, Ethernet and VPN.
• Project coordination of product launches including financial analysis and risk and ability of suppliers.
DOCTORAL INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY COURSE - Judge Business School / University of Cambridge
MSc, MASTER IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING - UNICAMP / FEM - 2015/03
MBA, PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION MANAGEMENT, BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - UFF - 2015/05
MBA, ENGINEERING AND INNOVATION WITH EMPHASIS IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT AND
PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT - UAITEC/UNISEB - 2015/04
CONTROL AND AUTOMATION ENGINEERING (MECHATRONICS - ROBOTICS ) - UNICAMP / FEM
SPECIALIZATION IN COMPUTER AIDED MECHANICAL DESIGN - UNICAMP / CTC
SPECIALIZATION IN QUALITY AND PRODUCTIVITY MANAGEMENT - UNICAMP / CTC
SPECIALIZATION IN PCT – TECNOLOGICAL CAPACITATION PROGRAM - UNICAMP / CTC
UNIVERSITY EXTENSION COURSE IN THE DESIGN FOR PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT - SENAC
TELECOMMUNICATIONS - UNICAMP / CTC
ELETRO-ELECTRONICS TECHNICIAN - UNICAMP / CTC
MECHATRONICS TECHNICIAN - SENAI Roberto Mange
COMPUTER SCIENCE TECHNICIAN - Baptist School of Campinas
DMC / UNICAMP - Department of Computational Mechanics
R&D&I Project Manager
Intellectual Property and Innovation Management, Research, Development and Innovation of new engineering
methods, University-industry partnership, Management of R&D&I Projects, R&D Funding Programs (FINEP /
PRIME / FIPE / FAPESP), Experience in co work with Universities and Research Centers, New structures for
R&D activities, Private and Public Partnership, Studies of technological forecast and assessment of potential
Innovation opportunities, Funding for innovation projects.
10/08 - 13/01 Sr R&D Engineer
Development of autonomous robotic vehicles, Machine Design, Development of optical systems applied to
quality control, testing uniaxial compression assisted by Moiré, Modal Analysis, Signal Processing, Image
Processing, Microcontroller and Applied Mechanics.
12/06 - 12/11 SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS
R&D Project Coordinator / Innovation & Intellectual Property Coordinator
R&D Project Management, Team Coordination of Engineers, Innovation in Technology management,
Prospection of new technologies related to ITS, Development of tools for the intranet of Samsung to allow
management and execution of innovation and administrative tasks and processes, Management of R&D projects
with software development partners, Contract Management, Innovation & Intellectual Property Coordinator,
R&D administrative activities according to IT Law requirements, Initialization of new research projects, R&D
Annual Report Elaboration, Elaboration and analysis of patents, Business technology Intelligence, Find out the
local technology strengths and trends of new technology development through the analyses of top IT companies,
universities and R&D institutes, Sensing Engineer, Find out strengths technologies that are possible to be applied
to the business field and the R&D field, Find out the trend of the standardization in technologies that is being
developed in the local market, MCTI Report: Process elaboration concerning the expenses for R&D activities
according to the IT Law requirements.
11/08 - 12/06
PL Development Engineer / R&D Project Management
Team Coordination of Engineers (hardware, software and mechanical), R&D Project Manager, MCT (Ministry of
Science and Technology) Report to Brazilian Govern, Design and development of notebook circuit, mechanics
and unit/parts, Participates actively and understands in product design process, Interacts closely with product
development team members to collaborate, Define test cases and control quality of the products, Usability skills
in UG/NX, Understanding of Hardware Circuit and Mechanical Parts and Unit technology, Prototyping, Instructor
training, Support in recruitment, Development of new suppliers, PC CAD: ECAD (Mentor Graphics) & MCAD
(NX), Development and management of common part of notebook and printer including following area, Integrate
the processes of mechanical and electrical design, Ability of design and development of circuit, mechanics and
unit/parts integration, Data exchange between ECAD printed circuit board (PCB) and flexible printed circuit
(FPCs) layout software and NX digital product development applications, Create part and assembly models of the
PC board and components, NX 3D assembly model of part of the printed circuit board and components from
ECAD, Effective verbal and written communication skills, team work and ability to take initiative.
08/01 - 12/10 SENAI ROBERTO MANGE
Technical Training Engineer / Instructor
Technical Training Engineer in Mechatronics and Continuing Education in the areas of CAD, CAE and CAM,
Development of products applying computational graphics resources, through CAD systems (Autocad, Pro-
Engineer, Mechanical Desktop, SolidWorks and Inventor), CAE (Cosmos and Mechanica ) and CAM
(GibbsCAM) for CNC component machining, Development of Technical Material, Prototyping, CNC, Logical
Programmable Controllers (CLP Siemens STEP 7), C++ Builder, Applied Mechanics.
00/03 - 11/08 BC / RU / BAENET / IMECC / IEL / PREFEITURA / FEM - UNICAMP
Embedded systems, Mitsubishi Robot programming, Robot Motoman, Logical Programmable Controllers (CLP
Siemens STEP 7 and CLP HI), Microcontroller 8051, Microcontroller PIC, Assembler, C++ Builder, PHP,
Matlab, IHM, Clipper, Pascal, Cobol, Electropneumatic and Electrohydraulic circuit assembling, Mechatronics
Engineering, Installation Configuration and Linux Fedora Systems Maintenance, Script Programming, Support to
Users, Computers Net Implantation, FTP Server and WEB Server, Telecommunication Sites Development, PHP
Maintenance, Tool Quality Implantation, Software testing and maintenance of equipment.
89/05 - 95/03 GE-DAKO (Current Mabe Appliances)
Automation of industrial processes and administrative, Design and development of software for product
engineering, export, purchasing, inventory control heliographic, RIAI control and control of waste, Programming
in C++, Clipper, Pascal and Cobol, Hardware evaluation and opinion issue, cost estimate and follow-up,
Assembling, maintenance, installation and configuration of computer equipment and software, Technical support
for computer science in processing engineering areas, pcp, cpd, exportation, assembling, quality engineering and
technical assistance, Responsible for the heliographic sector, operation and maintenance of heliographic
machines, product stock and mechanical drawing archives control, Product structure development (BOM) and
exportation check-list’s, Phase-in/out analysis and checking, solicitation table generation and exportation product
options, items register by family and MRP models, Responsible for GE-DAKO, SINGER and WHITE-
WESTINGHOUSE products structure auditory, UNIX Operating System.
• South Korea - SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS – R&D ENGINEER - Suwon - 2011/11
• United States of America - BURGER KING CORPORATION - Cut Off, LA - 2008/12 to 2009/03
• United Arab Emirates, Austria, England, France, Germany, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Spain, Switzerland,
Vatican, Bolivia, Paraguay,Colombia - CULTURAL EXCHANGE
place (gold medal) at Inova SENAI 2007/FIESP Computer Category
place overall at MBA, Administration Management, Public Administration Management, Business Administration -
Fluminense Federal University - UFF (Angra Polo 2013)
place overall at Fluminense Federal University - UFF / CEDERJ (Angra Polo 2006)
place at Telecommunication course - UNICAMP/CTC
place at Specialization in Quality Management and Productivity course - UNICAMP/CTC
place at Eletro-eletronics course - UNICAMP/CTC
place at Technology in Computer Systems - Fluminense Federal University - UFF / CEDERJ (Angra Polo 2006)
• Highest score on the redaction (60/60) in the vestibular UNICAMP 2006 a total of 46,195 candidates. - UNICAMP -
Campinas State University
CURSES OF SPECIALIZATION
1. CCNA - Cisco Certified Network Associate - ID 6418516 CISCO ACADEMY
2. CCNAS - Cisco Certified Network Associate Secutity - ID 3815923 CISCO ACADEMY
3. International Seminar one Science and Technology in Latin America 07/04 UNICAMP
4. Congress on Computer & Market 08/01 UNICAMP
5. Labview 10/08 CONDECA
6. Matlab Programming 11/06 MECATRON
7. CLP and IHM Programming (Men-Machine Interface ) 05/07 HI Tecnologia
8. PHP Programing 10/02 UNICAMP
9. Flash MX 12/02 UNICAMP
10. Just in Time 01/92 GE-DAKO
11. NX - NX Essentials for NX Designers 09/11 SIEMENS
12. NX - Intermediate NX Design, Assemblies and NX Freeform Modeling 10/11 SIEMENS
13. NX - NX Drafting Essentials and NX Sheet Metal 10/11 SIEMENS
14. NX - NX PCB Exchange 11/11 SAMSUNG KOREA
15. NX - NX Motion Simulation 01/12 SIEMENS
16. NX - NX Advanced Simulation Processes and Solutions - CAE 01/12 SIEMENS
17. NX - NX MoldWizard 02/12 SIEMENS
18. NX – VIS VSA 06/12 SIEMENS
19. Moldex3D - CAE 03/12 FITSO
20. Introduction to the Finite Element Method - CAE 01/12 NCE
21. Mentor Graphics - Design Architect 03/12 MENTOR GRAPHICS
22. Mentor Graphics - Library Management System 03/12 MENTOR GRAPHICS
23. Mentor Graphics - Board Station 03/12 MENTOR GRAPHICS
24. Mentor Graphics - HyperLynx Advanced Highy Speed PCB Analysis 04/12 MENTOR GRAPHICS
25. Mentor Graphics - HyperLynx Analog 04/12 MENTOR GRAPHICS
26. Mentor Graphics - HyperLynx Power Integrity Analysis 04/12 MENTOR GRAPHICS
27. Mentor Graphics - HyperLynx Signal Integrity Analysis 04/12 MENTOR GRAPHICS
28. Strategic Marketing Management, Sales and Services in IT 03/12 GRUPO TREINAR
29. Ansys LS-Dyna - Explicit Dynamics 06/12 ESSS
30. Ansys Mechanical 06/12 ESSS
31. Systemic Thinking in Practice 09/12 SENAC SP
32. Patent Training 09/12 DIBLASI
33. Management of Technological Innovation 10/12 IETEC
34. Characterization of plastic materials 03/12 VARIENT
35. Market innovation for the electronics industry 03/12 VARIENT
36. Intellectual Property and Searching in Patent Bases 10/12 INOVA UNICAMP
37. NI Days - Technology Conference about Graphical System 04/13 NATIONAL INST.
38. Abaqus / Isight / ANSA / CFD - CAE 07/13 SMARTTECH
39. Supervisory HIscada Pro 05/13 HI TECNOLOGIA
40. General Astrophysics MCTI
41. Technological Meeting Brazil-Germany ( Inovar-auto Program ) BOSCH
42. Scientific Publishing: Insights into what authors, editors and journals want ELSEVIER
43. Workshop Business Model Canvas INOVA UNICAMP
44. NI Days - Technology Conference about Graphical System Design 2014 NATIONAL INST.
45. Personal Prep FUNDAÇÃO ESTUDAR
46. Logical Method to Scientific Writing UNICAMP
47. LabX: Innovation and Leadership FUNDAÇÃO ESTUDAR