CARLOS CAETANO DE ALMEIDA
Birthday: 06/27/1976 Single +55 19 3266-7169 / +55 19 99188-4313 E-mail :- firstname.lastname@example.org
Skype: ccaetanoa Full Resume on Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/ccaetanoa Brazilian - Campinas - SP
OBJECTIVE: MANAGEMENT POSITION IN ENGINEERING / R&D / IP / INNOVATION /
ENTREPRENEURSHIP / BUSINESS RELATIONS / GOVERNMENT RELATIONS
• R&D Project Management.
• Team Coordination of Engineers (hardware, software and mechanical).
• Strong technical and administrative formation, Advanced English, Spanish Intermediate and Libras.
• Development of products applying computational graphics resources, through CAD systems (NX Siemens,
Autocad, Pro-Engineer, Mechanical Desktop, Catia, SolidWorks and Inventor), CAE (Ansys, Cosmos e Pro-
Mechanica) and CAM (GibbsCAM) for machining of parts CNC.
• Implementation, support and maintenance of quality and productivity, using techniques of quality
management and production management as PDCA, FMEA, TPM, Ishikawa, Histogram, Kaizen, JIT, TOC,
S&OP, MRPII, Lean Manufacturing, Lean Logistic, Six Sigma, Kanban and Manufacturing cellular.
• Programming of Mitsubishi Robot, Motoman Robot, Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC Siemens STEP
7 and HI CLP), Microcontroller 8051, Microcontroller PIC Assembler, C++ Builder, PHP, Matlab, HMI,
Clipper, Pascal, Delphi, Embedded systems and Cobol.
• Management and Administration of Contracts.
• Maintenance of integrated systems: Electronics, electropneumatic, electrohydraulic, embedded electronics,
computational, mechatronics and mechanical.
• Knowledge of plastic molding, mold design, plastics design, welding, stamping, GD&T, metal forming,
design of tools and devices, injection molds and specification of structural steel.
• Experience in teach technical training.
• Conditions identification of integrated systems SCADA, ERPs (SAP, MAGNUS) and MES (Manufacturing
Execution System) with information systems.
• Enhancement of existing products to improve their performance and satisfy customer needs.
• Knowledge of TCP / IP and IP addressing, router configuration, VLSM, VLANs, VTP, OSPF, EIGRP, SSID,
Frame Relay and WAN technologies.
• Knowledge of industrial networks Fieldbus, Profibus and WAN, LAN, Wireless, VLAN, Ethernet and VPN.
• Programming and operation of machinery and automated systems manufacturing (CNC lathe Fanuc 21i,
Siemens 810D Machining Center).
• Developing systems for signal acquisition, digital processing and control.
• Specification, development and maintenance of telecommunications systems in the areas of switching and
database systems for LINUX and Windows. Knowledge of DRUPAL and JOOMLA.
• Implementation of productivity project to avoid waste, reduce costs and improve quality.
• Proactive, great relationship for teamwork, responsibility and professional ethics.
• Interface between suppliers and internal customers.
• Project coordination of product launches including financial analysis and risk and ability of suppliers.
• Development of suppliers and development of new products.
• Negotiate pricing, terms and conditions of payment.
• Excellent relations in working team, responsible and professional ethics.
• Decision capacity, initiative, versatile, communicative and facility of relationship with people.
• Assembling, maintenance, installation and configuration of computer equipment and software.
DOCTORAL INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY COURSE
Judge Business School - University of Cambridge
MSc, MASTER IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING: ROBOTICS AND COMPUTER VISION
University of Campinas - UNICAMP / FEM - 2015/02
MBA, PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION MANAGEMENT, BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Fluminense Federal University - UFF - 2015/05
MBA, ENGINEERING AND INNOVATION WITH EMPHASIS IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT AND
Universidade Aberta Integrada de Minas Gerais - UAITEC/UNISEB - 2015/04
CONTROL AND AUTOMATION ENGINEERING - MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING - ROBOTICS
University of Campinas - UNICAMP / FEM
University of Campinas - UNICAMP / FEQ - former undergraduate student
SPECIALIZATION IN COMPUTER AIDED MECHANICAL DESIGN ( DESIGNER )
University of Campinas - UNICAMP / CTC
SPECIALIZATION IN QUALITY AND PRODUCTIVITY MANAGEMENT
University of Campinas - UNICAMP / CTC
SPECIALIZATION IN PCT – TECNOLOGICAL CAPACITATION PROGRAM - Nº 03514
Eldorado Institute - MOTOROLA / UNICAMP / CTC
UNIVERSITY EXTENSION COURSE IN THE DESIGN FOR PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
National Commercial Training Service - SENAC
University of Campinas - UNICAMP / CTC
SENAI - Roberto Mange – Campinas
COMPUTER SCIENCE TECHNICIAN
Baptist School of Campinas
University of Campinas - UNICAMP / CTC
CISCO CERTIFIED NETWORK ASSOCIATE – CCNA - ID 6418516
Cisco Networking Academy - Bradesco Institute of Technology
CISCO CERTIFIED NETWORK ASSOCIATE SECURITY – CCNA SECURITY - ID 3815923
Cisco Networking Academy - Bradesco Institute of Technology
DMC / UNICAMP - Department of Computational Mechanics
R&D&I Project Manager
Intellectual Property and Innovation Management, Research, Development and Innovation of new engineering
methods, University-industry partnership, Management of R&D&I Projects, R&D Funding Programs (FINEP /
PRIME / FIPE / FAPESP), Experience in co work with Universities and Research Centers, New structures for
R&D activities, Private and Public Partnership, Studies of technological forecast and assessment of potential
Innovation opportunities, Funding for innovation projects.
10/08 - 13/01 Sr R&D Engineer
Development of autonomous robotic vehicles, Machine Design, Development of optical systems applied to quality
control, testing uniaxial compression assisted by Moiré, Modal Analysis, Signal Processing, Image Processing,
Microcontroller and Applied Mechanics.
12/06 - 12/11 SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS
R&D Project Coordinator / Innovation & Intellectual Property Coordinator
R&D Project Management, Team Coordination of Engineers, Innovation in Technology management, Prospection
of new technologies related to ITS, Development of tools for the intranet of Samsung to allow management and
execution of innovation and administrative tasks and processes, Management of R&D projects with software
development partners, Contract Management, Innovation & Intellectual Property Coordinator, R&D
administrative activities according to IT Law requirements, Initialization of new research projects, R&D Annual
Report Elaboration, Elaboration and analysis of patents, Business technology Intelligence, Find out the local
technology strengths and trends of new technology development through the analyses of top IT companies,
universities and R&D institutes, Sensing Engineer, Find out strengths technologies that are possible to be applied
to the business field and the R&D field, Find out the trend of the standardization in technologies that is being
developed in the local market, MCTI Report: Process elaboration concerning the expenses for R&D activities
according to the IT Law requirements.
11/08 - 12/06
PL Development Engineer / R&D Project Management
Team Coordination of Engineers (hardware, software and mechanical), R&D Project Manager, MCT (Ministry of
Science and Technology) Report to Brazilian Govern, Design and development of notebook circuit, mechanics
and unit/parts, Participates actively and understands in product design process, Interacts closely with product
development team members to collaborate, Define test cases and control quality of the products, Usability skills in
UG/NX, Understanding of Hardware Circuit and Mechanical Parts and Unit technology, Prototyping, Instructor
training, Support in recruitment, Development of new suppliers, PC CAD: ECAD (Mentor Graphics) & MCAD
(NX), Development and management of common part of notebook and printer including following area, Integrate
the processes of mechanical and electrical design, Ability of design and development of circuit, mechanics and
unit/parts integration, Data exchange between ECAD printed circuit board (PCB) and flexible printed circuit
(FPCs) layout software and NX digital product development applications, Create part and assembly models of the
PC board and components, NX 3D assembly model of part of the printed circuit board and components from
ECAD, Effective verbal and written communication skills, team work and ability to take initiative.
08/01 - 12/10 SENAI ROBERTO MANGE
Technical Training Engineer / Instructor
Technical Training Engineer in Mechatronics and Continuing Education in the areas of CAD, CAE and CAM,
Development of products applying computational graphics resources, through CAD systems (Autocad, Pro-
Engineer, Mechanical Desktop, SolidWorks and Inventor), CAE (Cosmos and Mechanica ) and CAM
(GibbsCAM) for CNC component machining, Development of Technical Material, Prototyping, CNC, Logical
Programmable Controllers (CLP Siemens STEP 7), C++ Builder, Applied Mechanics.
00/03 - 11/08 BC / RU / BAENET / IMECC / IEL / PREFEITURA / FEM - UNICAMP
Embedded systems, Mitsubishi Robot programming, Robot Motoman, Logical Programmable Controllers (CLP
Siemens STEP 7 and CLP HI), Microcontroller 8051, Microcontroller PIC, Assembler, C++ Builder, PHP,
Matlab, IHM, Clipper, Pascal, Cobol, Electropneumatic and Electrohydraulic circuit assembling, Mechatronics
Engineering, Installation Configuration and Linux Fedora Systems Maintenance, Script Programming, Support to
Users, Computers Net Implantation, FTP Server and WEB Server, Telecommunication Sites Development, PHP
Maintenance, Tool Quality Implantation, Software testing and maintenance of equipment.
01/01 - 01/08 CEPROCAMP – CENTER OF PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION OF CAMPINAS
Instructor of Computer Assembling and Maintenance
Computer network installation and configuration, ftp server, web server, windows and linux, Technical support in
computer science, Linux, Computer Science.
94/12 - 97/12 Anglo Campinas / COC
Marketing Analyst (Freelancer) reporting to the Marketing Manager
Supervise the development of promotional programs and manage the budget for this, Competitive intelligence,
Market research, Promotions and business programs, Develop and recommend pricing strategies and management
programs, Develop and implement marketing plans and working with the Sales area to provide support to the
implementation of these plans, Collect, interpret and integrate data, Sales propaganda and promotion, product
research, telemarketing, personal interview and responsible for the discount group.
89/05 - 95/03 GE-DAKO (Current Mabe Appliances)
Automation of industrial processes and administrative, Design and development of software for product
engineering, export, purchasing, inventory control heliographic, RIAI control and control of waste, Programming
in C++, Clipper, Pascal and Cobol, Hardware evaluation and opinion issue, cost estimate and follow-up,
Assembling, maintenance, installation and configuration of computer equipment and software, Technical support
for computer science in processing engineering areas, pcp, cpd, exportation, assembling, quality engineering and
technical assistance, Responsible for the heliographic sector, operation and maintenance of heliographic machines,
product stock and mechanical drawing archives control, Product structure development (BOM) and exportation
check-list’s, Phase-in/out analysis and checking, solicitation table generation and exportation product options,
items register by family and MRP models, Responsible for GE-DAKO, SINGER and WHITE-WESTINGHOUSE
products structure auditory, UNIX Operating System.
• South Korea - SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS – R&D ENGINEER - Suwon - 2011/11
• United States of America - BURGER KING CORPORATION - Cut Off, LA - 2008/12 to 2009/03
• United Arab Emirates, Austria, England, France, Germany, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Spain, Switzerland,
Vatican, Bolivia, Paraguay, Colombia - CULTURAL EXCHANGE
• Voice on IP, QOS and emerging technologies UNICAMP / CTC
• Interference types in telecommunications UNICAMP / CTC
• Optic Fibers UNICAMP / CTC
• Safety in Computer Nets UNICAMP / CTC
• Client centered administration and person valorization UNICAMP / CTC
place (gold medal) at Inova SENAI 2007/FIESP Computer Category
place overall at MBA, Administration Management, Public Administration Management, Business Administration -
Fluminense Federal University - UFF (Angra Polo 2013)
place overall at Fluminense Federal University - UFF / CEDERJ (Angra Polo 2006)
place at Telecommunication course - UNICAMP/CTC
place at Specialization in Quality Management and Productivity course - UNICAMP/CTC
place at Eletro-eletronics course - UNICAMP/CTC
place at Technology in Computer Systems - Fluminense Federal University - UFF / CEDERJ (Angra Polo 2006)
• Highest score on the redaction (60/60) in the vestibular UNICAMP 2006 a total of 46,195 candidates. - UNICAMP -
Campinas State University
• Top 1% profiles on Linkedin among most viewed in 2012 (200 million members)
CURSES OF SPECIALIZATION
1. International Seminar one Science and Technology in Latin America 07/04 UNICAMP
2. Congress on Computer & Market 08/01 UNICAMP
3. Pedagogic training for instructor – CPSI 07/08 SENAI
4. Labview 10/08 CONDECA
5. Matlab Programming 11/06 MECATRON
6. Superview - Supervisory System Software 04/09 NOVUS
7. CLP and IHM Programming (Men-Machine Interface ) 05/07 HI Tecnologia
8. Share Market, from Investor to the Speculator 04/07 MECATRON
9. Workshop on Knowledge and Information Technology: Digital Inclusion and
Distance Education 04/04
10. Creative Logistics UNICAMP
11. Workshop on Enterprise activity: Franchise and Business Planning 03/04 UNICAMP
12. Special Jet – Technical Automotive Training Center 08/03 BOSCH
13. PHP Programing 10/02 UNICAMP
14. Flash MX 12/02 UNICAMP
15. Teleduc – Internet To Distance Course Development 11/03 UNICAMP
16. Free Gnu Software – Richard Stalman 03/01 UNICAMP
17. Administrative Solution and Integration Week – SISA 08/03 UNICAMP
18. Libras – Brazilian Signal Language 03/03 UNICAMP
19. Managing the Inevitable Changes Business 08/99 SENAC
20. Market Aggregate Values: How to compete on prices 08/99 SENAC
21. Housekeeping – Cost Reduction and Improvement 10/99 SENAC
22. Human Resources ( Employability ) 06/99 SENAC
23. Brain Performance I and II UCLA
24. PCP / Magnus Engineering 08/92 DATASUL
25. Just in Time 01/92 GE-DAKO
26. Kanbam 03/94 GE-DAKO
27. Language for Architecture 04/95 ANGLO
28. CIPA 06/91 GE-DAKO
29. Novell Academics ( Netware ) - Lan University 08/99 ETEC
30. CA-Superproject for Windows 07/93 MAXIPLAN
31. Lotus 1.2.3 06/92 PEOPLE
32. MS-DOS 04/92 PEOPLE
33. Basic I e II 03/90 S.S.I
34. Heliographic Machines Operator 11/90 OCÉ-BRASIL
35. Stress and Change Management for Quality of Life 01/01 SENAC
36. Career Self-Management and Quality of Life 01/01 SENAC
37. Environment and Biosecurity 04/03 UNICAMP
38. Training of Teachers 04/08 SENAI
39. Public Speaking 11/10 UNICAMP
40. Distance Education 03/04 UNICAMP
41. Postage 04/04 UNICAMP
42. Humanization of Care 06/04 UNICAMP
43. Knowledge and Information Technology: Digital Inclusion 04/04 UNICAMP
44. Inova SENAI – Software Category 08/07 SENAI
45. Teaching and Technology: Use of Media 09/04 UNICAMP
46. Methodology of Intellectual Development 05/93 INTELECTOM
47. Mechatronics Offices 12/04 SENAI
48. Technology in Health Care Facilities 09/04 UNICAMP
49. Applied Safety in Hospital Environment 07/99 SENAC
50. Medical Waste - How to Conduct 08/99 SENAC
51. NX - NX Essentials for NX Designers 09/11 SIEMENS
52. NX - Intermediate NX Design and Assemblies 10/11 SIEMENS
53. NX - NX Freeform Modeling 10/11 SIEMENS
54. NX - NX Drafting Essentials 10/11 SIEMENS
55. NX - NX Sheet Metal 10/11 SIEMENS
56. NX - NX PCB Exchange 11/11 SAMSUNG KOREA
57. Introduction to the Finite Element Method - CAE 01/12 NCE
58. NX - NX Motion Simulation 01/12 SIEMENS
59. NX - NX Advanced Simulation Processes - CAE 01/12 SIEMENS
60. NX - NX Advanced Simulation Solutions - CAE 02/12 SIEMENS
61. NX - NX MoldWizard 02/12 SIEMENS
62. Moldex3D - CAE 03/12 FITSO
63. Mentor Graphics - Board Station 03/12 MENTOR GRAPHICS
64. Mentor Graphics - Design Architect 03/12 MENTOR GRAPHICS
65. Mentor Graphics - Library Management System 03/12 MENTOR GRAPHICS
66. Strategic Marketing Management, Sales and Services in IT 03/12 GRUPO TREINAR
67. Mentor Graphics - HyperLynx Advanced Highy Speed PCB Analysis 04/12 MENTOR GRAPHICS
68. Mentor Graphics - HyperLynx Analog 04/12 MENTOR GRAPHICS
69. Mentor Graphics - HyperLynx Power Integrity Analysis 04/12 MENTOR GRAPHICS
70. Mentor Graphics - HyperLynx Signal Integrity Analysis 04/12 MENTOR GRAPHICS
71. NX – VIS VSA 06/12 SIEMENS
72. Investment in R&D in response to Information Technology Law (No. 8.248/1991)
73. Ansys LS-Dyna - Explicit Dynamics 06/12 ESSS
74. Ansys Mechanical 06/12 ESSS
75. PRO3M + 5S3R 06/12 SAMSUNG
76. Systemic Thinking in Practice 09/12 SENAC SP
77. Patent Training 09/12 DIBLASI
78. Management of Technological Innovation 10/12 IETEC
79. Opportunities and Challenges for Innovative Enterprises 08/12 USP
80. Importance of Intellectual Property for Entrepreneurs 08/12 USP
81. The Power of Innovation in a Collaborative World 08/12 USP
82. Characterization of plastic materials 03/12 VARIENT
83. Market innovation for the electronics industry 03/12 VARIENT
84. Technological innovation in motors fiat 08/12 USP
85. Innovation management and the Balanced Scorecard 08/12 USP
86. Intellectual Property and Searching in Patent Bases 10/12 INOVA UNICAMP
87. NI Days - Technology Conference about Graphical System Design 05/12 NATIONAL INST.
88. Stock Market, of the Investor to Speculator 04/07 UNICAMP MECATRON
89. How to make a pitch 03/13 INOVA UNICAMP
90. Beginners Investors 04/13 TOPE UNICAMP
91. Introduction to the study of networks with Pajek 04/13 TOPE UNICAMP
92. Workshop for generating business model and lean startup methodology 04/13 INOVA UNICAMP
93. NI Days - Technology Conference about Graphical System Design 2013 04/13 NATIONAL INST.
94. Supervisory HIscada Pro 05/13 HI TECNOLOGIA
95. Abaqus / Isight - CAE 07/13 SMARTTECH
96. Abaqus / Ansa - CAE 08/13 SMARTTECH
97. Crack the Case 08/13 BOSTON CONSULTING
98. Abaqus/CFD - CAE 08/13 SMARTTECH
99. How to become a strategic reader and enhance your learning 08/13 UNICAMP
100. The strategies of the Professional Lecturer 08/13 Roberto Shinyashiki
101. Appraiser Congress of Applied and Computational Mathematics 09/13 SBMAC
102. Speak in Public UNICAMP
103. Productivity Workshop UNICAMP
104. Sales Workshop UNICAMP
105. General Astrophysics MCTI
106. Technological Meeting Brazil-Germany ( Inovar-auto Program ) BOSCH
107. Scientific Publishing: Insights into what authors, editors and journals want ELSEVIER
108. Workshop Business Model Canvas INOVA UNICAMP
109. NI Days - Technology Conference about Graphical System Design 2014 NATIONAL INST.
110. Personal Prep FUNDAÇÃO ESTUDAR
111. Logical Method to Scientific Writing UNICAMP
112. LabX: Innovation and Leadership FUNDAÇÃO ESTUDAR