Rock your Brands Social Media with 1-hour a day! Soho House Seminar
The following seminar was hosted at Soho Farmhouse, Soho House in June 2017.
This session was prepared for Soho House members who are creative entrepreneurs! The purpose of this workshop was to enable them to manage their own Social Media channels, with the little time available in the day.
- Brands need to establish WHY they are going online.
- Brands should prioritise Social Media channels for purpose.
- Understand your audience. When do they reach for their phone, what sort of content are they looking for, how do they want to be spoken to.
- Don't make content, Document.
- You should be able to run your brands social media ALL from your MOBILE
- User-generated-content is noted as one of the highest revenue drivers by building a genuine and authentic connection with your fans
- Plan your day!
POCKET SIZE DESIGNER SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER WORK SMARTER
ALRIGHT, LET’S PLAN THIS HOUR.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE CONSIDERING (AND A LITTLE EXAMPLE)
• PEAK POSTING TIMES FOR YOUR CHANNEL
• WRITING YOUR COPY (10 MINS)
• SELECT YOUR IMAGE (10 MINS)
• POST ACROSS CHANNELS (15 MINS)
• RESPOND TO YOUR COMMUNITY (10 MINS)
• A FEW MOMENTS TO CHECK IN BETWEEN (10 MINUTES)
• ANYTHING ELSE?
SO, WHAT IS THE RIGHT
STRATEGY FOR YOU?
TEST FAST, TEST OFTEN.