• Facebook employees are some of the most efficient & effective in the
• Why is that?
• Partly, they hire the absolute best.
• But they also treat their employees the best.
• The perks company employees receive make them happier, better
workers. From the outside, there’s a magical glow around Facebook’s
employees: the Facebook bias.
• So what kind of perks are they getting at Facebook?
FREE DRY CLEANING
• It sounds like a minor thing, but how you dress affects the way you
feel (and therefore how you act).
• It also saves a lot of time (washing, folding)
FREE HIGH-QUALITY FOOD
• Everything from burgers to vegan, gluten-free, allergen free foods. All
at the workplace.
• Totally free.
WEEKLY Q & A WITH ZUCKERBERG
• As companies grow, it can be difficult to keep communication
between the CEO and employees.
• Facebook meets every week for an all-inclusive Q and A.
$250 FREE FACEBOOK ADVERTISING A
• This encourages their employees to become influencers online, and
indirectly benefit the brand.
FREE HAIR CUTS
• Again, it’s all about how you feel. You need to look after yourself to
feel good, to do good work.
CHEAP GYM MEMBERSHIP
• 700 dollar discounts for gym memberships. Health, happiness =
21 DAYS VACATION
• That’s more than double most jobs. Why? To avoid burnout.