• Display freshness and cleanliness
• Display location
• Staff enthusiasm (smile, greeting, shirt and nametag)
• Cool Summer Garden display creative beyond the floor
• Display set up – ease of shopping
• Signing and information in, around and supporting the
Other aspects for consideration
• What are the best aspects of this display?
• What are the best opportunities to improve the display?
• What would make the store more appealing for you?
• How could we make your shopping experience easier or
• Any additional comments?
Make The Display Appealing
• Keep products clean and dust free
• Separate shade and sun items
• Make the walk area easier for carts to pass
• Throw dry or dead plants away
• Make entrance more appealing
• “What your garden needs now” area is
informative for customers
• Creative displays make it easy to duplicate
• Create vertical focus, water cans with blue
necklace beads signify water
• Each store is different due to the talents of your
staff, use the unique talents you have
• Incorporated items (fake food, tiki torches,
candles etc) which help visualize a garden at
• Use items on hand (pots, etc) and make them
into fountains or other creative uses
Now Have Fun!
• The winner will receive
• First Place bragging rights!
• Dinner off site for entire store team
• Top two stores with highest sales increase
- Barbeque dinner