This presentation was used during a joint CM Telecom and SecurEnvoy webinar on Tokenless Authentication held on May 7th 2014.
Full webinar available via: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrhbyDavZDQ
Questions that will be answered are:
* Why a single factor authentication is a threat to your company’s security.
* The benefits of tokenless authentication for your company and why should you use it.
* How to get the best quality? : SMS Routes, Delivery Time, Delivery Rate.
* Why the cooperation of CM and SecurEnvoy can help you leverage security on another level.
* How you can easily set up your own two-factor authentication environment.
The presentation is divided into two sections.
First, Phil Underwood (email@example.com) will discuss "The Added Value of Tokenless Authentication." We have so many different passwords these days that we cannot remember them all. This introduces all sorts of dangers; people write them on post-it notes or are socially influenced to share their password. Or even more extreme; their password is logged during entry either technically or socially, maybe bruteforce-hacked using Cain & Abel.
Therefore we need to introduce another layer of security: So not only "something we know" but also "something we own", such as the ATM chip and pin.
SecurEnvoy delivers this solution not using oldfashioned hardware tokens (RSA tokens) but directly on your mobile phone. Offering a seamless user experience. There are 6.9 billion GSM connections in the world, and we can leverage that using authentication code via SMS or voice calls. Even using the apps that can be used on modern smartphones.
Secondly, Cas Schalkx (firstname.lastname@example.org) will discuss "Sending Quality SMS Messages". A quality SMS message is one that is delivered within 10 seconds. That can be difficult because no one company can deliver SMS messages around the global alone. So SMS Gateways use partners--but the processing time of these partners is all added up to you delivery time. CM Telecom monitors the delivery time and delivery rate of their traffic 24/7. If one partner does not perform on par the messages will be rerouted and delivered using a more reliable network.
Try tokenless authentication now:
* Go to www.securenvoy.com and select the 30 day free trial. During the trial you get free test messages via CM Telecom
* Improve your SMS delivery. Go to securenvoy.cmtelecom.com and create an account to start sending using the Global Gateway Priority.
* If you are Dutch; download the whitepaper: www.cm.nl/sectorexpertise/beveiliging
If you speak English, contact email@example.com for a translation.