The queen has lost her golden necklace, but this isn’t just a
normal necklace, this necklace protects her whole kingdom.
She has sent her goblins to find it. They think that the evil giant
has stolen it but before they find the giant they need the map so
that they can find their way to the giant. But the witch has it.
• The goblins can either get the map from the
evil witch or drive for one day but be there by
snapping their fingers.
They have now been driving for a day and are
nearly where they have to be to get the map
so that they can click there fingers to get to
the giants castle.
• They are finally here. They have found the
map and have just snapped their fingers
• The golden necklace has been found at the
giants kingdom and now they have to get back
to the queen.
• They get to the giant’s castle at last! And have
found the necklace. Now all they have to do is
get it back to the queen.
• They drive and drive and drive and finally get
back to the queen. She is so relived that she
has her necklace back! She gives the goblins
presents and has thanked them very much.
The goblins chose the wrong
number. They now know that 5
is the answer to get the map.
• They can now get through the door to the giant
wardrobe to get the map or they can climb the stairs.
BUT they have to choose the right way to go other
wise the witch could catch them.
• Through the wardrobe the witch is sleeping
they have to be carful otherwise the witch
could wake up.
• They goblins have chosen to take the stairs.
But they have found that there is a dragon up
there. They run back down and change there
mind and go through the wardrobe
• They creep around trying to find the map. But
everywhere they look there is no map! They
keep looking and looking. Until they find it
under the chair in which the witch is sleeping.