From Outlook to Excel, Microsoft Office software has been essential at nonprofits for many years. With increasing competition from Google Apps, Microsoft now offers nonprofits an opportunity to apply for free licenses for using Office 365, a cloud version of Office. Should your organization make the leap to Office 365?
Johanny Torrico, Community IT’s Director of Ongoing Support, discussed the benefits of using Office 365 in your organization.
Here are some of the questions that were addressed during the webinar.
- How can my organization apply for the free nonprofit license for Office 365?
- What are the steps for a successful Office 365 migration?
- What goes into the pricing for the Office 365 migration project?
- What are the differences between the Office 365 E1 (free) and E3 ($5 per user) plans?
- What are some of the benefits of moving to Office 365 instead of hosting email in-house or through other email providers?
- What is the Service Level Agreement (SLA) for Office 365?