This is a free 30-page downloadable guide to the biggest trends and issues affecting public relations across eleven sectors and twelve of the UK’s regions and nations.
This thought leadership document features contributions from each of the CIPR’s Groups and covers issues and trends including:
- The importance of the NHS as a barometer for gauging the public support and trust of politicians at a local and national level ahead of the 2015 General Election
- How the power of science, engineering and technology can drive economic growth and quality of life
- The changing attitudes of financial regulators to social media
- The impact of the 2014 Independence Referendum and the XX Commonwealth Games in Scotland
- The launch of new local television networks in Nottingham and Birmingham
- The 2014 Tour de France as an opportunity to bring inward investment and help boost the local economy in Yorkshire