ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING !
THE ICEBERG <ul><li>HOW MUCH DO YOU SEE OF AN ICEBERG? </li></ul>
THE ICEBERG ONLY 10% OF  ANY  ICEBERG IS VISIBLE. THE REMAINING 90% IS BELOW SEA LEVEL.
THE ICEBERG SEA LEVEL 10 % 90 % VISIBLE ABOVE SEA LEVEL INVISIBLE BELOW SEA LEVEL
<ul><li>The Iceberg phenomena is also applicable on human beings …  </li></ul>THE ICEBERG
THE ICEBERG SEA LEVEL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS ATTITUDE UNKNOWN  TO OTHERS KNOWN  TO OTHERS
<ul><li>In other words,  </li></ul>THE ICEBERG
THE ICEBERG SEA LEVEL BEHAVIOR VALUES – STANDARDS – JUDGMENTS ATTITUDE MOTIVES – ETHICS - BELIEFS KNOWN  TO OTHERS UNKNOWN...
WHAT MAKES YOUR LIFE   100% ? = = = = 82 96 98 100 Let each letter of the alphabet have a value equal to it’s sequence in ...
THE  CAN DO  ATTITUDE <ul><li>You  CAN DO  everything, but not all at once. </li></ul><ul><li>You  CAN DO  everything, if ...
BEST QUOTES ON POSITIVE ATTITUDE <ul><li>A positive thought is the seed of a positive result. </li></ul><ul><li>If you don...
BEST QUOTES ON POSITIVE ATTITUDE <ul><li>Whether a glass if half-full or half-empty, depends on the attitude of the person...
BEST QUOTES ON POSITIVE ATTITUDE <ul><li>The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the i...
BEST QUOTES ON POSITIVE ATTITUDE <ul><li>A positive attitude is like a magnet for positive results. </li></ul><ul><li>Our ...
BEST QUOTES ON POSITIVE ATTITUDE <ul><li>Sooner or later, those who win are those who think they can. </li></ul><ul><li>A ...
My Favorite Since I was Kid! <ul><li>If you think you are beaten, you are. </li></ul><ul><li>If you think you dare not, yo...
My Favorite Since I was Kid! <ul><li>For Many a race is lost, </li></ul><ul><li>Ere even a race is won, </li></ul><ul><li>...
My Favorite Since I was Kid! <ul><li>If you think you’re out-classed, you are. </li></ul><ul><li>You have got to think har...
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in …5
×

Positive attitude is everything

1,690 views

Published on

1 Comment
1 Like
Statistics
Notes
No Downloads
Views
Total views
1,690
On SlideShare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
2
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
107
Comments
1
Likes
1
Embeds 0
No embeds

No notes for slide

Positive attitude is everything

  1. 1. ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING !
  2. 2. THE ICEBERG <ul><li>HOW MUCH DO YOU SEE OF AN ICEBERG? </li></ul>
  3. 3. THE ICEBERG ONLY 10% OF ANY ICEBERG IS VISIBLE. THE REMAINING 90% IS BELOW SEA LEVEL.
  4. 4. THE ICEBERG SEA LEVEL 10 % 90 % VISIBLE ABOVE SEA LEVEL INVISIBLE BELOW SEA LEVEL
  5. 5. <ul><li>The Iceberg phenomena is also applicable on human beings … </li></ul>THE ICEBERG
  6. 6. THE ICEBERG SEA LEVEL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS ATTITUDE UNKNOWN TO OTHERS KNOWN TO OTHERS
  7. 7. <ul><li>In other words, </li></ul>THE ICEBERG
  8. 8. THE ICEBERG SEA LEVEL BEHAVIOR VALUES – STANDARDS – JUDGMENTS ATTITUDE MOTIVES – ETHICS - BELIEFS KNOWN TO OTHERS UNKNOWN TO OTHERS IMPACT
  9. 9. WHAT MAKES YOUR LIFE 100% ? = = = = 82 96 98 100 Let each letter of the alphabet have a value equal to it’s sequence in the alphabetical order: = 79 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 A T T I T U D E 1 20 20 9 20 21 4 5 K N O W L E D G E 11 14 15 23 12 5 4 7 5 H A R D W O R K 8 1 18 4 23 15 18 11 S K I L L S 19 11 9 12 12 19 A B I L I T Y 1 3 9 12 9 20 25
  10. 10. THE CAN DO ATTITUDE <ul><li>You CAN DO everything, but not all at once. </li></ul><ul><li>You CAN DO everything, if it’s important enough for you to do. </li></ul><ul><li>You CAN DO everything, but you may not be the best at everything. </li></ul><ul><li>You CAN DO everything, but there will be limitations. </li></ul><ul><li>You CAN DO everything, but you’ll need help. </li></ul>
  11. 11. BEST QUOTES ON POSITIVE ATTITUDE <ul><li>A positive thought is the seed of a positive result. </li></ul><ul><li>If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude. Don’t complain. </li></ul><ul><li>The most significant change in a person’s life is a change of attitude. Right attitudes produce right actions. </li></ul><ul><li>If you really want to be happy, nobody can stop you. </li></ul>
  12. 12. BEST QUOTES ON POSITIVE ATTITUDE <ul><li>Whether a glass if half-full or half-empty, depends on the attitude of the person looking at it. </li></ul><ul><li>There is a better way for everything. Find it. </li></ul><ul><li>A positive attitude is not a destination. It is a way of life. </li></ul><ul><li>The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will. </li></ul>
  13. 13. BEST QUOTES ON POSITIVE ATTITUDE <ul><li>The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible. </li></ul><ul><li>The man with confidence in himself gains the confidence of others. </li></ul><ul><li>You will only go as far as you think you can go. </li></ul><ul><li>The biggest mistake of all is to avoid situations in which you might make a mistake. </li></ul>
  14. 14. BEST QUOTES ON POSITIVE ATTITUDE <ul><li>A positive attitude is like a magnet for positive results. </li></ul><ul><li>Our life is a reflection of our attitudes. </li></ul><ul><li>Positive attitudes create a chain reaction of positive thoughts. </li></ul><ul><li>Attitude, not aptitude, determines your altitude. </li></ul><ul><li>No man fails if he does his best. </li></ul>
  15. 15. BEST QUOTES ON POSITIVE ATTITUDE <ul><li>Sooner or later, those who win are those who think they can. </li></ul><ul><li>A creative attitude is the fuel of progress and growth. </li></ul><ul><li>Either I will find a way, or I will make one. </li></ul><ul><li>Be the change you want to see in this world. </li></ul><ul><li>Forgive others and you will be forgiven. </li></ul>
  16. 16. My Favorite Since I was Kid! <ul><li>If you think you are beaten, you are. </li></ul><ul><li>If you think you dare not, you don’t. </li></ul><ul><li>If you think you would like to win, but can’t, </li></ul><ul><li>It is almost a chinch you won’t. </li></ul><ul><li>If you think you will lose, you have lost. </li></ul><ul><li>For out in the world you will find, </li></ul><ul><li>Success begins with a fellow’s will. </li></ul><ul><li>It’s all in the state of the mind. </li></ul><ul><li>Continued </li></ul>
  17. 17. My Favorite Since I was Kid! <ul><li>For Many a race is lost, </li></ul><ul><li>Ere even a race is won, </li></ul><ul><li>And many a coward falls, </li></ul><ul><li>Ere his work’s begun. </li></ul><ul><li>Think big and your deeds will grow. </li></ul><ul><li>Think small, and you’ll fall behind. </li></ul><ul><li>Think that you can, and you will, </li></ul><ul><li>It’s all in the state of the mind. </li></ul><ul><li>Continued </li></ul>
  18. 18. My Favorite Since I was Kid! <ul><li>If you think you’re out-classed, you are. </li></ul><ul><li>You have got to think hard to rise. </li></ul><ul><li>You have got to be sure of yourself, </li></ul><ul><li>Before you can ever win a prize. </li></ul><ul><li>Life’s battle doesn’t always go, </li></ul><ul><li>To the stronger and faster man. </li></ul><ul><li>But sooner or later the man who wins, </li></ul><ul><li>Is the fellow who thinks he can! </li></ul><ul><li>Author Unknown </li></ul>

×