Strategies For You, LLC
Mix and Mingle for a Cause Club
Mix and Mingle for a Cause 70's, 80's, 90's
Puttin' on the Hitz for a Charity Event
1) Registration begins on June 8, 2009.
2) Only the first 15 acts registered will perform. If more than
15 registrations are taken, you will be notified and kept as an
3) You must check in by 7:00 P.M. on the night of the show or
you may not be able to perform.
4) The show begins at 8:00 P.M. and is expected to last 1 ½
5) You are responsible for all of your own props. This includes
instruments, microphones, etc.
6) Entrance fee is: $25.00 Solo Performer;
$50.00 Group (save $5 with 5 canned goods).
Register Early on-line via Pay Pal at:
7) Your group or individual must supply their own CD in good
condition for their performance. All CD's must be received by
7:00 P.M the night of the show or you can email your Song by
midnight, June 24th 2009, to firstname.lastname@example.org
(mp3 format Only), Subject: “Puttin' on the Hitz”.
If you submit a CD you will get your music back! Mark your
music with your name, phone number, and track number.
8) Maximum time limit for your performance or song will be
limited to no more than 3 minutes 30 seconds at which time
your music will be faded out.
9) All songs and performances must be in good taste! Lyrics
will be reviewed for content. We will let you know if your
song is not appropriate for the event. Any performance done in
poor taste will be interrupted and that performer will be
10)As an act in the Puttin' on the Hitz for Charity Lip Sync
Contest you agree to allow us to use any likenesses, videos, or
photographs taken of you during your act in our Promotional
11) The competition will be judged in these categories:
Lip Sync Abilities: How well the performer(s)
Lip-Sync the lyrics of the song?
Does it look real?
Originality/Creativity or Exact Replication
How original and creative is the performance?
Do you use props or costumes?
Do you interpret the song in an original manner?
Do you use choreography?
Do you perfectly imitate the original artist?
Do you match their facial movements, looks or personality?
Stage Presence & Choreography
Is there eye contact with the audience?
Are you smiling and having fun?
Are you engaging?
Does the audience participate?
Do they cheer, laugh, clap, and enjoy the show?
12) Each category will be worth 10 points.
13) The Judges decisions are final! In the case of a tie, the
Crowd will Determine!