Marketing advertisement and promotion getting it right for the dental practice
Marketing, Advertisement and Promotion: Getting
it Right for the Dental Practice
M.A.P stands for marketing, advertising and promotion. And in addition to providing excellent
clinical care, dentists must apply these three elements in concert to attract new patients and
expand their practice.
Today, Tamir Wolfson, Principal at Buzzy Branding is here to talk about online marketing, building
your practice’s online brand, enhancing marketing strategies, and avoiding common marketing
mistakes made by dentists.
During this first Oasis discussion in the M.A.P series, Tamir guides dentists on the basis of
online marketing including:
• What is online marketing and how can dentists communicate a practice’s value proposition
to potential patients.
• Building your online presence and ensuring potential patients can easily find you.
• Social media marketing, and what platforms/properties are best for your practice.
• Managing your online reputation including rankings, ratings and review.
• Promoting your practice and reaching out to patients in an attractive and authentic way.
• Presenting your practice in a way that compels people to reach out.
• What to avoid and what not to do when deploying online marketing tools.
• Cultivating your online presence
100 Simcoe St, Suite 300, Toronto, ON, M5H 3G2
Phone: (888) 683-3742
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org