For More Useful Articles
Wondering how on earth these celebrities manage to keep the glow of their skin on for years.
Magic or expensive cosmetics?
No, the name of the magic is yoga.
Yoga is the answer to all physical, mental and spiritual development.
1. Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose):
2. Ustrasana (Camel Pose):
3. Matsyasana (Fish Pose):
4. Halasana (Plow Pose):
5. Trikonasana (Triangle pose):
6. Pavanmuktasana (Wind Relieving pose):
7. Breathing Exercise:
Glowing Skin Remedies For Normal Skin Types:
• Mix the juice of half a tomato or orange with two tsp yoghurt. Massage your face with this preparation with upward strokes for a few minutes. Keep on till it dries and then wash off with cold water.• Massage your face using the inner part of a papaya peel. When it dries, wash with cold water.
• Grind half cup cabbage or press out the juice from the resulting pulp. Apply and cleanse it off after it dries. You can do the same thing with a small carrot.• Use the inner part of apple peels to massage your face and wash off with cold water when dry.• Rub an ice cube on your face. Pat dry. This helps to improve blood circulation and brings a natural glow to the skin.