Omzet per business unit in percentages van het totaal weergegeven.
Engels bu basispresentatie
Largest one-stop-shop supplier in Benelux in commercial print,
office papers, packaging, screen and sign materials
and producer of envelopes.
• Sustainable relationships.
• Delivery reliability.
• Well-known quality brands.
• Customer focus.
BührmannUbbens is part of the PaperlinX concern
● PPX turnover in 2008 AUD$ 7.5 billion (4.4 billion Euro).
● PPX volume in 2008 over 4 million tonnes of paper and
● 7,400 employees.
● Operates in 26 countries, of which 16 in Europe.
Access to worldwide network and knowledge.
Paper merchant M. Ubbens founded in Zutphen.
G.H. Bührmann’s Paper Merchant founded in
Merger G.H. Bührmann’s and Lettergieterij Amsterdam
v/h N. Tetterode: Bührmann-Tetterode.
Merger M. Ubbens Paper Merchant and Bührmann:
Business unit Packaging added after
integrating Bührmann-Vromen Verpakkingen.
Acquisition of Krijt Krommenie:
start of the business unit Sign & Display.
BührmannUbbens becomes part of the PaperlinX group.
Integration Proost en Brandt Packaging.
Integration livingOffice Paper Services (Office Products).
Integration Epacar Belgium
● 15,000 products in stock
● Volume 181,000 tonnes/year
● Order lines 3,500 per day
● Warehouse capacity 65,000 pallet locations
● 550 Employees
● Turnover ± € 245,000,000
● ISO 9001:2008 certified
Sign & Display
● Commercial units in specific segments,
● Operated centrally from Zutphen.
● Local sales in Zutphen, Wormerveer, Rijen,
Belgium department in Kontich
BührmannUbbens Commercial Print
PRODUCT FULL OF CHARACTER
As independent merchant of paper and related products
to the commercial print, office and display markets for
the graphic industry we supply the widest, deepest stock
Our portfolio ranges from graphic papers, and envelope
production to signing materials and packaging solutions.
In addition to offering high service, speed, reliability, creativity and
professionalism, we consider quality to be our highest value.
PACKAGING IS A PROCESS
BührmannUbbens Packaging holds a number 1 position
as merchant of packaging materials and systems in the
Wrapping paper, transit boxes, plastics, pallet stabilisers,
cardboard, filling-, stacking-, closing-, wrapping-, sending
materials and machines.
Total solution provider with the ease of one-stop-shopping.
Lowest costs for your end of line packaging proces due
to our analyses.
BührmannUbbens Sign & Display
BührmannUbbens Sign & Display is Europe's largest
supplier of visual communication products.
Adhesive Vinyl, Ink, Plastics, Systems, LED’s, Cardboard,
Digital print media, including XL printersystems.
Innovative one-stop-shop, that prioritises the quality of people,
products and services above all.
BührmannUbbens Office Products
BRINGS THE OFFICE TO LIVE:
Office Products is one-stop-shop supplier for the
We offer a wide range of paper products, as well as
concepts like CleverLine, Fastprint and yoyo.
Office Products offers added value by actively
supporting you in your business process, by
professional advise, our wide and deep stock, and
our high quality and service level.
FIRST IMPRESSION COUNTS
Effective communication starts with BührmannUbbens
Envelopes. More attention, more response, more profit.
● Automatic insert, with or without address window(s).
● Environmentally friendly, with or without FSC label.
● Wide and deep product range from stock.
● Plain, offset printing, inner printing, outer printing.
We deliver what you promise. Reliability, Quality, Flexibility.
Turnover business units
Commercial Print 47%
Office Products 18%
Sign & Display 10,5%
Logistic key figures
● 90 dedicated trucks.
● 6500 tonnes a day.
● Ordered before 5.30 p.m., delivered
● To loading dock and 3rd floor office.
● Night distribution.
● Courier service.
● 1,540 drops per day.
● 3,500 order lines per day.
● First time right.
● Widest and deepest stock.
● Customer specific deliveries.
● Predictability (fixed routes).
● Large scale.
● High service.
● 99.5% delivery reliability.
You always have the right stock at the right time.
Know-how and service
● User friendly online ordering applications.
● Wide and deep product range, to fit customer needs.
● Nearly 190 years of experience, focus on market
developments. Knowledge sharing with customers.
Ensures that designers and advertisers always choose the products
that fit their needs best.
Technical Sales Service (TSS)
Technical expertise to provide professional and timely problem
solving for any problems that may arise when using our products.
Our sustainable activities include those that care for:
quality, environment, health and vitality of our company.
● FSC certified.
● As little waste as possible, e.g. by advising customers
how to efficiently use our products.
● More effective transport management and waste
reduction are continuous concerns.
● Sponsor of local culture and well-being.
● Using services of social employment facilities.
● Customer focus.
● Working together.
● Long term relationships.
● Quality and service.
● Know how.
● Highest delivery reliability.
● Worldwide network.
● Strong brands – our own brands.
● Widest and deepest product range.